James Sieckmann "Your Putting Solution" book

Rusty Dave

#staffproto
Reaction score
Handicap
I enjoyed his short game book so I decided to download this ebook.

As shown at #staffproto, my putting sucks. I've decided to tackle it this spring. I needed some guidance as I had no idea where to start.

This book is fantastic. Even if you have a good putting stroke there's tons of good info in the book.

He breaks it down to 4 skills.
1- Starting the ball on line.
2- See or feel the correct line
3- Match that line with the perfect speed
4- The "it" factor

The book starts off with how to assess where your at and then dives in to developing each of these skills. I'm doing all 4.

He then goes into effective training and skill training programs. He finishes by talking about some of the training he does for the guys on tour.

I now have an effective and proper training plan based on his book. I'm excited to get this started and know this will improve my putting immensely.

I recommend this for anybody that struggles with the putter or has no idea how to develop skills in putting.

Short game book is really good.. Where did u find the Ebook...? I did not see it on Kindle Amazon... Thanks...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, I saw this mentioned some place else and this will come in handy. Appreciate the effort!

Looking forward to hearing your feedback. The short game book changed me for the better and made one of my weaknesses a strong point last year.

Short game book is really good.. Where did u find the Ebook...? I did not see it on Kindle Amazon... Thanks...

iBooks.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback. The short game book changed me for the better and made one of my weaknesses a strong point last year.

His putting book will do the same. I can't see how this won't help me improve. From the stroke to the practice plan, it's all covered.

iBooks.

Found and purchased .. Kindle.. Must have added it recently.. Thanks

I too have gone all in with this guy. I started with the short game solution. The principles taught worked so well that I went ahead and bought the putting book and the DVD pack as well. The orange whip completes the plan. I am hitting it farther and straighter

Just received my putting mirror. Training starts this weekend.

I'm digging this book. My setup has improved but one thing was a real eye opener. I'm a notorious puller of the ball when I putt. Even with my new setup I was pulling my putt. I was thinking it must be my putter and I started looking for a toe balanced putter. Well, I started putting using Sieckmann's suspension point drill and the pull was instantly gone. I know I'm rambling but this is a massive breakthrough for me.

I have been slowing reading the putting book.Trying to do the drills as I go. I have been testing myself with the dime drills at all the lengths & breaks with a tape measure ( Like the nerd I am). That is going very well. I will post most as I get through the book.

From what I have read so far.. If you are looking to improve your putting. This is a must read.

Back