Anybody know where to get youth golf shoes? Looking for size 11.

dragnframe

Reaction score
Handicap
Having a hard time finding some shoes for my boy. Looking for a size 11 youth.

If you know any place let me know.

Thanks

Having a hard time finding some shoes for my boy. Looking for a size 11 youth.

If you know any place let me know.

Thanks

Youth size 11 is pretty small right? Like under 7"?
That is going to be tough I believe. Might be better off with just sneakers with good traction.

I'm not sure anyone has a golf shoe under size 1.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My son is just now fitting into a size 1 golf shoe. Up until then we just used regular shoes. At that age, they really dont need the spikes, its more about having something with decent traction and does good with water. My son soaked his shoes the first time on a course lol

I was going to suggest the same thing, for that small I wouldn't really worry too much about golf shoes just yet. No idea where to find them if you're definitely set on them, maybe eBay or Amazon?

Try something like a sole that is made for astro turf. That is basically what most non cleated golf shoes look like. A lot of kids shoes have a design like that and should give plenty of support based on his swing at that age. Check kids cleat section at Dicks or someplace with kids shoes.

Try something like a sole that is made for astro turf. That is basically what most non cleated golf shoes look like. A lot of kids shoes have a design like that and should give plenty of support based on his swing at that age. Check kids cleat section at Dicks or someplace with kids shoes.

Yea, I agree that he may not NEED them so to say, But he wants to match dad and has been asking when can he get golf shoes like me. He goes with me at least 2 days out of the 5 to 7 I get to go,
so just thought if I could find some I would get some for him. I mean who doesn't love there kid wanting everything that there dad has. I looked, I never thought of the astro turf shoe and I think that might actually work. Thanks for the idea.

Back