WGC-Dell Match Play Thread (Spoilers)

Well that locks up at least one spot in the final match for me. Eye on Cabrera-Bello now, as either Day or Koepka can win their match and be ok with me.

Kirk looked as if his head was never in the match. Rory was under no pressure at any time that I saw. He was on his game, making it no contest.

And the one drive Kirk hit far which was like 314, Rory was still 30-40 yards ahead of him. Rory plays a different game than Kirk.

And oosty takes the lead

lol DJ just lighting that hole on fire after a gift.

Nothing like potentially pushing a hole with bogeys. Yikes.

Come on moore

Wow, Rory off the tee.....

Man really needed Koepka to put some pressure on Day.

I just tuned in and am confused. How was day a 2 seed but yet just took the number one ranking. Just weird is all

I just tuned in and am confused. How was day a 2 seed but yet just took the number one ranking. Just weird is all
If he wins the event he moves to number 1

DJ's short game is just so cold and hot.

Man wish i had stuck with day but with the purse for the event i held off

Man wish i had stuck with day but with the purse for the event i held off

Did the same. It just didn't see worth the cost. Hoping Rory and Oosty can make it to the finals cause then I'm pretty much happy no matter what.

Did the same. It just didn't see worth the cost. Hoping Rory and Oosty can make it to the finals cause then I'm pretty much happy no matter what.
I got oosty and moore still for a few minutes

If he wins the event he moves to number 1

But I thought this event was already based off of world ranking. That's where my confusion is from

But I thought this event was already based off of world ranking. That's where my confusion is from
Seeding for this event was based off rankings at the conclusion of the Valspar.

With that last win, my picks occupy the of the four semifinal slots.

Seeding for this event was based off rankings at the conclusion of the Valspar.

With that last win, my picks occupy the of the four semifinal slots.

That's right, thank you

DJ has been eliminated.

DJ could be up 12 or down 12 and his demeanor always says "Do I really have to be out here"

Come on oosty hold on

Oosty.. Freakin clutch putt there.

Very DJ way of playing and going down that round.

Well i got Oosty left i like his matchup

If DJ could putt, how good would he be? That putt never had a chance and to quote JB from earlier, he looked like he didn't give a damn from the get go.

Back