TheCrest4

#UrbanLumberJack
Reaction score
Handicap
Didn't see one already started but the MLS season is kicking off this weekend.

I am a DC United supporter. I think they have a good chance at getting back in the postseason but we shall see.

Who is your team?

Sporting KC, obviously!

Should have added I am a season ticket holder as well. We've only missed 3 or 4 games in the last 3 seasons and one of those was a THP event...

RSL looked way better than I thought they would the other night against the Tigres of Liga MX. The attack is going to be super dangerous but the defense is shaky at times. I have high hopes this year

Columbus Crew here, we are looking at going next Saturday. I have several friends that are season ticket holders. Hoping to get to several matches this year.

Good stuff guys. Is there a pick em league? We did one for Champions League and it is a lot of fun

DC united. Might be the only area team I actually cheer for other than when at a caps game

Man I still remember walking the crew's field as a youth soccer player. I don't follow the MLS much anymore though.

MLSSoccer.com is showing all the games live. Pretty cool

United vs Galaxy is only being shown in Spanish... Really confused

Ohhhhh man what a goal by the lesser know Higuain.

The sawing of the log in Portland is pretty awesome

Wow straight red and Seattle is down to 10

I'm a DC United backer. Got hooked up with La Barra Brava when I was stationed in Maryland. Love a game at a dump like RFK.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm a DC United backer. Got hooked up with La Barra Brava when I was stationed in Maryland. Love a game at a dump like RFK.

Nice. Not much longer for RFK they are building a stadium for United.

About time.

DC United vs FC Dallas on now

Sloppy play in the back and DCU goes down 1 early

DCU not playing very well tonight

Wow DCU gets a PK, saved then a straight red card they go down to 10.

Back