THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Had to disappear for a while to handle some family health issues, God did I miss some great stuff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got a round in with Sudseh this morning. Thanks for coming out early buddy!!

The work I've been doing on the short game showed. I was really pleased with it.
* only 1 3 putt (and these were greens that were still pretty sandy from aeration)
*Every time I was inside 125, I got up and down in no more than 3, and three of them were up and down in two shots.
*I'll have to go download my GameGolf statistics later, but I'm very anxious to see my green side chipping/pitching stats. I was very solid there thinking of 3 occasions right off the bat, where I got up and down.

Off the tee continued to be a strong suit, I was in play on every tee shot, excpet one and I felt that bad swing right off the bat and couldn't stop it..Ha

Prepare yourselves for THE MOST EPIC SMACK TALK EVENT IN HISTORY!!!

...coming Monday
(I hope)

Is it going to take you 3 days to come up with something cleaver or something

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We have a production schedule to stick to.

Was able to get out and play today. Played well tee to green. Made some birdies. However found 1 bunker and as usual of late skilled out of the bunker.

I have got to get my sand game on point. It feels like my wedge is just bouncing off the sand and then catching all ball.

I think my decent angle is to shallow causing this. So more bunker practice in the coming weeks.

I did switch from the Cleveland 2135 6.5 mallet to the Cleveland 2135 1.0 today and loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prepare yourselves for THE MOST EPIC SMACK TALK EVENT IN HISTORY!!!

...coming Monday
(I hope)

The Royal huhhhhnesss has lost his writing staff I assume as they'll have moved on to the current King.

Got a round in with Sudseh this morning. Thanks for coming out early buddy!!

The work I've been doing on the short game showed. I was really pleased with it.
* only 1 3 putt (and these were greens that were still pretty sandy from aeration)
*Every time I was inside 125, I got up and down in no more than 3, and three of them were up and down in two shots.
*I'll have to go download my GameGolf statistics later, but I'm very anxious to see my green side chipping/pitching stats. I was very solid there thinking of 3 occasions right off the bat, where I got up and down.

Off the tee continued to be a strong suit, I was in play on every tee shot, excpet one and I felt that bad swing right off the bat and couldn't stop it..Ha
CAA_Beat is definitely owning 125. His short game was on point this morning, and the consistent driver (other than the one) helped get him in striking distance rather quickly.

Just saying. :act-up:
Totally not rooting for the MVA, I swear. :alien:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

CAA_Beat is definitely owning 125. His short game was on point this morning, and the consistent driver (other than the one) helped get him in striking distance rather quickly.

Just saying. :act-up:
Totally not rooting for the MVA, I swear. :alien:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It's fine Benedict Arnold.... :)

I'll try to post a better write up of my round in the what did you shoot thread, but today was a really good day on the course. I started a little shaky on the first, with a 3 putt, but that was the only one of the day. Ended up shooting 38-41=79, with a double on 17 (total brain fart). Putted out everything. Drove the ball pretty well and have sorted my 3 wood out. Short irons were on point. Hit a wedge on a par 3 to 3 feet, had several others inside of 10. Putting isn't great yet, but getting better.

We're you looking for something Ward and June style? :alien:

After the round I had on Tuesday, I'm excited for tomorrow's tournament.

Hoping the weather holds off until afterwards, but we'll see.

I'm thinking a round in the low-to-mid 80's is going to win the flight. I'm hoping for something below 90 and I'll see where that places me.

Fingers crossed it all goes according to plan.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

After the round I had on Tuesday, I'm excited for tomorrow's tournament.

Hoping the weather holds off until afterwards, but we'll see.

I'm thinking a round in the low-to-mid 80's is going to win the flight. I'm hoping for something below 90 and I'll see where that places me.

Fingers crossed it all goes according to plan.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk
Good luck. Get all tose low scores out of your system now :D

The Royal huhhhhnesss has lost his writing staff I assume as they'll have moved on to the current King.

Of course not. We are shooting today, then post production to be released on Monday. It's a tight schedule.

Rainy weekend. Hoping things dry out by Tuesday morning.

Of course not. We are shooting today, then post production to be released on Monday. It's a tight schedule.
I don't what's in store but I have to admit, I'm looking forward to it!

Played a match against one of my buddies today for $10. Won 3&2. Had some putts that needed to be made to halve a hole and made 2 of 3. Made 2 putts to,win after he was in the hole. Will post thoughts on my play in what didymium shoot thread

Captain are we still good for April 23rd? Just want to make sure that the wife knows.

1. If you punched the greens 3 days ago, tell us when we make the tee time.
2. Plinko on the putting green is not nearly as fun as it is on The Price is Right.
3. I hate freshly aerated greens with a passion.

I had so many 5 or less foot putts bounce offline today, that I stopped even putting. No idea what I shot, but it probably wasn't great. The greens were an absolute mess.

I played pretty well today. Everything was good except for my chipping. Couple stupid mistakes cost me some strokes but overall I'm pretty happy. I just need to get some short game feel back.

Can't wait to do some scouting for Team DMV

Back