Shell Houston Open 2016 (Spoilers and Discussion)

Just the events that one win gets him into is pretty life changing. I wonder if he has even played a round at ANGC.

I have a few pics from today. Spieth fresh off a birdie on 7:

AA7C9AEB-DEE1-44A4-9275-124E9A36366A_zpskj1rodes.jpg

He seemed fine. But then after par, bogey, par he was already beating himself up:

6C532C05-F828-4404-8A6E-6E4B5DC332BB_zpso8t1waqq.jpg

Of course he followed that up with bogey, bogey. So I'd say he definitely got in his own head today. He spent very little time at the autograph area and wouldn't look up or engage with anyone. This was right after Phil Mickelson spent 20+ minutes there signing tons of autographs and talking with the crowd.

My 9 year old son was right up front and Spieth passed over him, so he was upset. But then Fowler came along a few minutes after and signed my sons hat:

15E9D8ED-812D-4B85-B950-3C3264986D50_zpsx7e6qder.jpg

So so now my son needs a new hat since this one is going on his bookshelf. I suspect the next hat will be a Puma one.

Very awesome he got that signed by Rickie even though it was Under Armor

Very cool he signed that for him

Very awesome he got that signed by Rickie even though it was Under Armor

Yeah, I thought he might pass him up since it wasn't a Puma hat. But he brought the UA hat hoping for Spieth and likes that neon yellow/green color a lot.

​It may have already been discussed but I didn't see. What happened to Mickelsons face? Looks like he got in a fight with a cat.

Back