That's a very impressive list. Several of my favs on there, and a couple I have not tried yet. Haven't even seen a couple of them.

I picked up a bottle of Johnny Drum Private Stock today, but, haven't tried it yet. Finishing off the last of a bottle of Evan-Single Barrel tonight.

Dayum. Bourbon tasting get together at your place. Some good stuff on that list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey Thread

That's a very impressive list. Several of my favs on there, and a couple I have not tried yet. Haven't even seen a couple of them.

I picked up a bottle of Johnny Drum Private Stock today, but, haven't tried it yet. Finishing off the last of a bottle of Evan-Single Barrel tonight.

Some good ones in there for sure, some I haven't tried yet. The nice part is I have the whole profile from smooth easy sip to spicy peppery covered and everything in between. I had to make a list so I don't duplicate bottles when I pick a new one up.

I'm gonna build a cabinet to keep them in since I have taken over so much cabinet space.

Dayum. Bourbon tasting get together at your place. Some good stuff on that list.

I would put just about any bar to shame for selection besides the high end stuff

So the wife got tired of my bottles on top of the fridge mind you it was only a couple. So we re-arranged some cabinets to put them away while doing so I made a list of what I got.

Bourbon list

Noah's mill
Bib & Tucker
Woodford Reserve
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked
Calumet Farm
Four Roses -Single Barrel
Russell's Reserve 10yr
J.R. Erving Private reserve
Town branch
Town branch- single barrel
Elijah Craig-Small Batch
Elijah Craig 12yr
Elijah Craig 12yr- Barrel Strength
Elijah Craig 18yr
Jefferson's
Lexington
Rock Hill Farms
Knob Creek 9yr
1792 Ridgemont Reserve
Blanton's
Benchmark
Henry McKenna- Single Barrel
Fighting Cock
Bakers
Eagle rare
Evan Williams - single barrel vintage
Jim beam Devils cut
Wild Turkey 101
Basil Hayden 8yr
Buffalo Trace
Makers 46
Makers VIP
Bookers
Jim Beam Black

Non-bourbon
Gentleman Jack
Jameson
Oyo
Jacob's ghost
Popcorn Sutton's
The Yamazaki 12 yr single malt
Crown Black
Bushmill 1608
Makers white
Bernheim Original
Everclear

I either have a problem or I'm not doing enough to support the bourbon industry.

I'm going with the former. That is more than most local liquor stores carry. However, it was the Everclear that had me worried for you. :sick:

There is several bottles that I would love to try though. I just finished my Four Roses and I thought that was awesome, but then cracked open a bottle of Henry McKenna 10 yr. that I bought driving through Kentucky and it is amazing also.

I'm going with the former. That is more than most local liquor stores carry. However, it was the Everclear that had me worried for you. :sick:

There is several bottles that I would love to try though. I just finished my Four Roses and I thought that was awesome, but then cracked open a bottle of Henry McKenna 10 yr. that I bought driving through Kentucky and it is amazing also.

Yeah I got most of them beat

What would you like to try?

I won the ever clear at a charity event. It's not horrible if mixed with lemonade.

So the wife got tired of my bottles on top of the fridge mind you it was only a couple. So we re-arranged some cabinets to put them away while doing so I made a list of what I got.

Bourbon list

Noah's mill
Bib & Tucker
Woodford Reserve
Calumet Farm
Russell's Reserve 10yr
Town branch
Elijah Craig-Small Batch
Elijah Craig 12yr
Elijah Craig 18yr
Jefferson's
Lexington
Rock Hill Farms
Knob Creek 9yr
1792 Ridgemont Reserve
Blanton's
Benchmark
Fighting Cock
Bakers
Eagle rare
Jim beam Devils cut
Wild Turkey 101
Basil Hayden 8yr
Buffalo Trace
Makers 46
Makers VIP
Bookers
Jim Beam Black

Non-bourbon
Gentleman Jack
Jameson
Oyo
Jacob's ghost
Popcorn Sutton's
Crown Black
Bushmill 1608
Makers white
Bernheim Original
Everclear

I either have a problem or I'm not doing enough to support the bourbon industry.

My gf flipped on me for having 19 bottles. U put my collection to shame

Bourbon list

Noah's mill
Bib & Tucker
Woodford Reserve
Calumet Farm
Russell's Reserve 10yr
Town branch
Elijah Craig-Small Batch
Elijah Craig 12yr
Elijah Craig 18yr
Jefferson's
Lexington
Rock Hill Farms
Knob Creek 9yr
1792 Ridgemont Reserve
Blanton's
Benchmark
Fighting Cock
Bakers
Eagle rare
Jim beam Devils cut
Wild Turkey 101
Basil Hayden 8yr
Buffalo Trace
Makers 46
Makers VIP
Bookers
Jim Beam Black

Non-bourbon
Gentleman Jack
Jameson
Oyo
Jacob's ghost
Popcorn Sutton's
Crown Black
Bushmill 1608
Makers white
Bernheim Original
Everclear

Holy crap I love it I hope to try many or all on your list

Yeah I got most of them beat

What would you like to try?

I won the ever clear at a charity event. It's not horrible if mixed with lemonade.

The EC18 jumps to the front of the line for me.

The EC18 jumps to the front of the line for me.

It's unopened apparently as of a few yrs ago it couldn't be had anywhere but I had a bottle in the cupboard. It's also sought after and worth more than I paid.

Going to buy me a bottle of blanton's to give a try. Looking forward to it.

I've been to buffalo trace and I'm pretty sure they sampled it for us when I was there. Just looking for something a bit different than the usual makers mark.

Anything in particular by "different" mellow/smooth, spicier/peppery? I am assuming you either drinking neat or on the rocks

I've been to buffalo trace and I'm pretty sure they sampled it for us when I was there. Just looking for something a bit different than the usual makers mark.

Milehighgolfer and I visited B T last year before the KY THP Invitational, but, they weren't pouring Blanton's that day. We sampled Eagle Rare, I believe, a vodka, and a liquor similar to Bailey's that was very good. Interesting tour, however.

This was a delight. 94 proof. Complex. Completely different from neat, to a bit of water, to ice. Great small company Whiskey

I will also suggest Angles Envy or Eagle Rare if my memory serves me correctly both are smooth easy sips.
Nice list ff.. Big fan of noahs mills.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

This was a delight. 94 proof. Complex. Completely different from neat, to a bit of water, to ice. Great small company Whiskey

Made here in Denver. I've got to take their tour someday.

7e51d62bc9b13f1171b378bb953c4f91.jpg

Got a new one to try this weekend. :)

Wild turkey Kentucky spirit.

This stuff is phenomenal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wild turkey Kentucky spirit.

This stuff is phenomenal.

you've had some pretty stellar stuff and I respect your palate. for you to say something is phenomenal is VERY intriguing.

you've had some pretty stellar stuff and I respect your palate. for you to say something is phenomenal is VERY intriguing.
Yah reading reviews they seem to be mixed but I find it extremely smooth, especially for 101 proof. It's not s super bold whiskey like an Elijah Craig or makers mark but I think it's phenomenal especially for the price. You can definitely tell it's a single barrel.

It's been so long since I've had wild turkey now I need to pick up some Russell's reserve as well.

Back