Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping to find THAT driver out the outing but nothing really blew me away. I think it was probably my lack of a good driver swing more then anything but Im pondering a driver change as Ive lost all confidence in mine. Love the shaft but not the head. Maybe after my next lesson I can get it straightened out but if not Im looking at drivers again. And really have no idea where to start.

JB says: "Look back in time, OEM" lol

JB says: "Look back in time, OEM" lol

lol message from JB coming any minute now....

And after the outing with all the drivers there how do I still have driver confusion?

Because you had already hit all but a few of them anyway. It's like going back to an old girlfriend. You know your way around her, but that excitement just isn't there.

:bulgy-eyes:

maybe go back to your original set up buddy?
I was really hoping to find THAT driver out the outing but nothing really blew me away. I think it was probably my lack of a good driver swing more then anything but Im pondering a driver change as Ive lost all confidence in mine. Love the shaft but not the head. Maybe after my next lesson I can get it straightened out but if not Im looking at drivers again. And really have no idea where to start.

Because you had already hit all but a few of them anyway. It's like going back to an old girlfriend. You know your way around her, but that excitement just isn't there.

:rofl:

Which set up kept you in the fairway most often?

might need an assist from JB on this but I thought it was the SuperTri with a Miyazaki blue shaft?
Help a brudder out, what was my original set up again? lol

might need an assist from JB on this but I thought it was the SuperTri with a Miyazaki blue shaft?

Hmm maybe. I know my best drive of the two days was with Sethos driver and a Miyazaki blue in it.

nah dude, it was a super tri with an attas shaft.

Hmm maybe. I know my best drive of the two days was with Sethos driver and a Miyazaki blue in it.

I'm a fan of Setho's driver as well...I was hitting that great on the range

gppgolf.com has R9 460's for 149.99. I am thinking of picking one up, and then adding a different shaft to it. I have to start getting in my final golf purchases for probably a year...now that I have to plan for a wedding and all

Pondering new hybrid(s) now that my wedge decision has been finalized

I'm seriously thinking this setup. I wish I would have jumped on the launch monitor. I did like the other secret driver with the other shaft. Might have to wait it out! At least I have an idea though of what I'm looking at.
nah dude, it was a super tri with an attas shaft.

the driver I was disappointed in @ the outing was the VR str8 fit. I didn't like it at all. I hit Rbelbin VR Tour driver and like the feeling of it a lot more than the STR8 fit version. Now if only I could hit it like Rbelbin.

Lol... That company better make a lot of them. Or else!!!!!!!! Ill have to wait. :)

I think you can take Thanks down if needed...haha

odd because they are virtually the same driver except for the Str8fit technology. You can work the VR Tour a little bit more however. Mayeb the Str8fit wasn't set to Neutral Upright?
the driver I was disappointed in @ the outing was the VR str8 fit. I didn't like it at all. I hit Rbelbin VR Tour driver and like the feeling of it a lot more than the STR8 fit version. Now if only I could hit it like Rbelbin.

I didn't like the stock shafts in the VR's at all. But I love the driver head.

Funny I do....this is why everyone needs to hit clubs themsleves rather than solely rely on others
I didn't like the stock shafts in the VR's at all. But I love the driver head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back