2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

man these guys chasing JS need to do something soon

Agreed. Although we have said the same thing for the last 3 days and then Spieth fell a bit on the back 9. He is so smooth though and playing fantastic golf. And I am not sure I have ever seen a person putt better inside of 10 feet than him right now and that includes El Tigre.

You say that like there is another kind.

There is TOTALLY another kind. Mine is happy to provide free babysitting twice a week for golf league, and is currently planning a beer and pizza dinner for post-Masters enjoyment.

(I basically won the in-law lottery)

You say that like there is another kind.

Not gonna lie. Having Phils mother in law as a THP member could REALLY be an "interesting" dynamic.

So far this has all the makings of a really boring back 9. Somebody needs to challenge Spieth, and soon.

Spieth with the fist pump after that par putt. He's grinding out there

Mats back to E

Back nine might just be Sloth vs the Clock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wonder if the caddie could wipe down the grip beforehand lol

Thanks sir nick for saying what we've all been thinking.

Faldo-"he backs off more than anybody"

Faldo did everything but call Jordan a snail

oh my...fore right

Agreed. Although we have said the same thing for the last 3 days and then Spieth fell a bit on the back 9. He is so smooth though and playing fantastic golf. And I am not sure I have ever seen a person putt better inside of 10 feet than him right now and that includes El Tigre.
As you stated, JS might have gone OB.

Never good when you're yelling for it to stay in bounds

DJ crapping the bed right now and spieth is leaving the door open but nobody even trying to get in there.

Let go willet!!!!! Need u to finish well for fantasy!

Some ugly golf being played by most of these contenders.

Looks like Super Stroke needs to make their grips super absorbent for Spieth!

Ill be honest of all the holes at Augusta, the 4th is the one that I would dread the most. It just looks lie a tough par 3 especially for the amateur.

Rors is getting it going now.

My 18 y/o daughter was just sitting watching with me. She doesn't watch golf at all and she commented "geez, that Spieth guy is slow."

Ill be honest of all the holes at Augusta, the 4th is the one that I would dread the most. It just looks lie a tough par 3 especially for the amateur.

It would be 11th for me, that thing is brutal even for a pro.

Big 2 putt for Smylie coming up

Back