2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Matt Fitzpatrick coming thru to help my fantasy team

There were multiple people who said it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why but I find myself rooting against Jordan. When i was younger I was rooting for Tiger, why is it different?

I am the exact same way. Maybe it's because I'm not ready to move on from Tiger. He's still the GOAT to me. I don't want to see anyone touch his records

I am the exact same way. Maybe it's because I'm not ready to move on from Tiger. He's still the GOAT to me. I don't want to see anyone touch his records

I'm in this group too.

I catch myself looking for ANYONE else to root for.

Casey is hot today as well.

The Nike Shoes that these guys are wearing are freaking terrible. How they could ruin a great line is beyond me, but then again, its becoming the norm.

Agreed.

Wow willett so close

I don't know why but I find myself rooting against Jordan. When i was younger I was rooting for Tiger, why is it different?

Im with you, he is painful to watch, I'd rather see anyone else win at this point

It's putts like those by Willet that Jordan seems to have it in him to make.

Mind boggling...

If I'm Spieth given how 17 & 18 have gone he needs a couple more to feel safe

For those wondering, the putter that Willett is using is the Odyssey Versa #1 Wide Black/White Black

I really like the logo placements on Willets pullover. I'd rock it

For those wondering, the putter that Willett is using is the Odyssey Versa #1 Wide Black/White Black

Thank you. I was just looking at that.

It sure is purrrty

Its funny how impatient Jordan looks while Smiley gets his ruling. Serves the sloth right for being so miserable to play with.

I think if that was Spieth there, he would have marked that putt Kjeldsen just had. :D

DJ looks like he may continue his run

Nice shot there by dj

DJ looking to make it interesting.

Uh oh DJ is on the move

If there is anyone on the course that can catch him right now it's DJ. He has the fire power to do it. Just the putting.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How in the world did Smylie get that much spin on the ball on #8?

Was it a requirement for everyone to wear white pants today?

Back