Reaching Golf Nirvana

Like many others I really hope this is the year I can make it to the Hideaway and experience golf at its finest with some of the finest people in the game, But if not this year hopefully next that's why I am a huge fan of THP and Callaway .

Watching these at work puts me in great mood. Think i'll start every morning watching them.

I can't begin to tell you HOW many times I've watched the 2014 memories video. I haven't watched the 2013 or 2015 as many times, but the flood of memories that come with watching any of them. So many things I would love to do again, things I'd do differently. I think I was so overwhelmed last time, that my mind was trying to take ALL of it in at once. It wasn't until I got home and had a few days to process it all, that it all finally hit me.
I'm wearing my Callaway pullover today, RIGHT NOW as I type this. No one really knows much about this pullover, but to me, it's like a badge of honor, a THP/Callaway Golf/Grandaddy Letter Jacket of sorts.
To have a shot at the belt again, the Dye course owes me a good round and some good bounces! To have a second shot, would mean everything to me.

THIS event...you HAVE to experience!

I was watching the 2015 one last night with my wife and I was telling her, this is the place I'm always talking about!
This is funny. i did the same thing. I have to show her your post tonight.

This thread smells like team spirit........#punny

I've followed along all 3 years... prepping with team thp, excited with team thp, wowed with team thp, sweated out the competition with team thp and felt defeat with team thp. All members of previous teams were winners without a doubt though! I hope to change two things this year... me in it and we win the belt!

Pretty cool way to start my day. Such a fantastic experience.

I SOOOO want to be there!

To be part of an experience as esoteric as the Grandaddy would certainly define golfing nirvana. Well done JB!

Love watching these videos!

So much awesome!

These videos are my pick me up when I am down in the dumps.. So much excellence and seeing lives changed makes knowing nothing is to bad.

Amazing, each and every time I watch them I am awed. Can't wait to hear who the next THPer that gets to experience this is!

I probably use the words "amazing" and "incredible" too often, but those words fit this event and course so well.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say I want in. (I know, shocking development :p )

Watched all three again! Hope to join a rare brotherhood! Fingers crossed!

Drooling right now over this!

Life Changing.

I mean that.

Just simply incredible. God I hope I get to be a part of this.

I know that probably a lot of people have watched the videos, and that is a great thing!
Trust me, do yourself a favor and read the live event threads as well, and also the recap threads.
The guys who have lived this try to put into words what this event is....

It's good stuff!

I know that probably a lot of people have watched the videos, and that is a great thing!
Trust me, do yourself a favor and read the live event threads as well, and also the recap threads.
The guys who have lived this try to put into words what this event is....

It's good stuff!

And just as important...Signup. Based on history, you never know who is going to get called and when, but you can't win what you don't enter.

And just as important...Signup. Based on history, you never know who is going to get called and when, but you can't win what you don't enter.

Absolutely!

Do not fail to enter and wish it was you with the California sunshine on your face, sipping Blueberry infused drinks on one of the finest courses, playing your brand new, fitted Callaway gear with some of the best people in the business come December....

I've watched all of those several times and I'm continually blown away at the facilities and the experiences that were captured. It almost doesn't seem real, and if I think that as someone who hasn't participated in #TheGrandaddy I can only imagine what past participants feel like! I certainly hope to have some #GolfNirvana in my life later on this year!

Back