Project X HZRDUS Shaft Thread

Heads up THPers, tomorrow we will be starting a contest to give one of these away.

Heck yes! I will do bad things to get one of these. This shaft is so smooth

Very cool! Going to make someone happy!

I switched back to the Black. The yellow was hard to get in the air for me. When I made good contact, it was a bullet that got tons of distance and roll, but the good hits versus the mis-hits were just not enough. Plus it just didn't have as good of a feel to me. I loved the looks of it and wanted to make it work, but in the end the Yellow just didn't perform as consistently as I had hoped. I started to change my swing to make it work and that is not a good thing IMHO. The first time I put the Black back in, I hit it long and straight. Looks like my Yellow shaft will be headed to the marketplace soon.

I switched back to the Black. The yellow was hard to get in the air for me. When I made good contact, it was a bullet that got tons of distance and roll, but the good hits versus the mis-hits were just not enough. Plus it just didn't have as good of a feel to me. I loved the looks of it and wanted to make it work, but in the end the Yellow just didn't perform as consistently as I had hoped. I started to change my swing to make it work and that is not a good thing IMHO. The first time I put the Black back in, I hit it long and straight. Looks like my Yellow shaft will be headed to the marketplace soon.

Just sent you a PM, and happy 3,000th post!

Oh the colors, oh the possibilities/options!!!

Grabbed a black 6.0 62grm shaft last night for a killer deal on Ebay!

HZRDUS Green!? Interesting. Wonder what profile that will be. Hmm

How are you lucky enough to be in possession of 2 HZRDUS shafts?? Black & Yellow

How are you lucky enough to be in possession of 2 HZRDUS shafts?? Black & Yellow
Yea, lucky or more like money burning a hole in my pocket.

Yea, lucky or more like money burning a hole in my pocket.

Maybe I should have rephrased the question ... how are you lucky enough to have the extra $$$ to buy 2 shafts? :banana:

Maybe I should have rephrased the question ... how are you lucky enough to have the extra $$$ to buy 2 shafts? :banana:

I have a money tree in the back yard.

Actually my wife and I are/were extremely frugal since we were out of college. Savings came first and then fun. 15-17 years later we are in an awesome position financially. We aren't rich or anything but years of not buying the fancy car, the big house, the wave runner or the super fancy vacations let us become financially secure for not even being 40.

I have a money tree in the back yard.

Actually my wife and I are/were extremely frugal since we were out of college. Savings came first and then fun. 15-17 years later we are in an awesome position financially. We aren't rich or anything but years of not buying the fancy car, the big house, the wave runner or the super fancy vacations let us become financially secure for not even being 40.
I bet you only smoke Cuban cigars too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I bet you only smoke Cuban cigars too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nope. I prefer Nicaraguan over Cuban any day. Cubans aren't strong enough.

Got some pretty crazy stats from this shaft today
(forget about the avg, someone was hitting 7 iron before I started with the driver)
QeXgise.jpg

Hey wubears. Which driver are you using these shafts with?

Just wondering if I could try it out with my GBB if you have a callaway tip on it at the gauntlet

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Hey wubears. Which driver are you using these shafts with?

Just wondering if I could try it out with my GBB if you have a callaway tip on it at the gauntlet

M1 so a TM tip. If it was a Callaway tip you could have certainly tried it.

OK cool. Thanks anyway!

First time out with my THP green Hzrdus shaft. Wow. Fairway finder. I had it set at neutral 9and ball flight was a little low. Moved it to 1 up and I think I'm going to stick with it. Stupid easy to hit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really need to get the alpha 3w on a monitor to see what the numbers are doing. Usually I am satisfied with making the move to X for driver/wood/hybrid, but I am not entirely sold that 6.5 isn't just a bit too stout for the profile and the swing I intend. Laughably, I hit a great ball on 17 with the 6.5 that felt awesome, had a mid flight, and went more or less the distance I am pursuing.

The 6.0 yellow is definitely a ponder right now though. If for nothing else but to experience the first stiff shaft that accommodate a wood for me in a long long time without dealing with too much spin or launch.

Back