Any "non" americans in here?

flix

banter Viking!
Reaction score
Handicap
EGA 14.6
Been reading the forms from time to time now, but figured it was also time to get myself an account.

But i wonder, anyone from Europe on the forums?

Where is "non"? :act-up:

Welcome to the forum. And yes, there are plenty of folks from Europe on THP.

Welcome to THP. As others have mentioned, we have quite a few from Europe on here.

welcome flix. We do have members here from across the pond.

welcome aboard flix, now find your euros and get acquainted so i can bring some trash talk come the RC

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP from the other side of the pond.
And there are a few token Canadians here as well. We're getting quite a global crowd here.
We need some flag smilies. :act-up:

Welcome to THP. As mentioned there are several "Non's" here, all quite nice me thinks. Even met a very nice couple from Nova Scotia over the weekend.

Welcome from another of the Canadians..

And ty for the warm welcome :)

Welcome to the site! Myself and 9-Iron Man are from Canada.

Welcome from another Canadian.

I'm a Canuck as well.

As it seems like it's only the canadian's saying hi...I'll say hi representing the Brits that are around.

Oh, and there's no way USA are retaining the Ryder Cup!!! ;)

Hi Flix im a non American im not European but Australian. After reading all about the fall outing i am starting to wish that thp was australian based. Im missing out on all the good stuff!!

Hi Flix im a non American im not European but Australian. After reading all about the fall outing i am starting to wish that thp was australian based. Im missing out on all the good stuff!!

you're not the only one wishing you where at the outing :( it must have been a blast!

welcome from scotland :D

We have a couple members I think are from a different planet! hehe I kid.

WELCOME!!!!!!

And here´s another brandspankin´ new swede on the forum!! Beware of the Wikings*lol*

Hallå där Flix!

Welcome!

Back