The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear this.

Flying has become so awful I have zero desire to go anywhere that requires it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I am unsure there is a worse thing than furniture shopping. Absolutely miserable day with my mom at Nebraska Furniture Mart, oh and I still haven't even bought anything.

I am so sick and tired of my golf swing right now. Hitting everything so low and not getting enough spin on the driver. So frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so sick and tired of my golf swing right now. Hitting everything so low and not getting enough spin on the driver. So frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try a 14* or higher driver head if you haven't already.

Sometimes things get taken the wrong way, but the ensuing conversations sometimes leads to valuable insights.

Tried Nike Vapor fly pro using 12.5* setting and still no luck.

Jump in the Club Clash thread and you'll see that club is one of the more tricky ones out there. Better than the Flex, but still not super forgiving on off center hits.

Jump in the Club Clash thread and you'll see that club is one of the more tricky ones out there. Better than the Flex, but still not super forgiving on off center hits.

I was watching the thread like a hawk. I'm waiting for the results/info to be posted so I can discuss the same with those that hit it.

I was watching the thread like a hawk. I'm waiting for the results/info to be posted so I can discuss the same with those that hit it.
Don't sleep on the jpx ez if you need to up the spin and launch a touch. From the vapor pro

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Don't sleep on the jpx ez if you need to up the spin and launch a touch. From the vapor pro

I just remembered a certain member from Denver sent me a Fuji six last year. Might need Taos to switch an adapter for me ASAP.

Sorry to hear this.

Flying has become so awful I have zero desire to go anywhere that requires it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is why we are driving to the Cure Event in NY next month. Last time I flew AA I got to sleep on a bench at Dulles airport. :angry:

Way to be vague.

OK, It sucks when things are taken the wrong way and it gets revealed that someone may think you are conspiring and being dishonest.
Or having negative ulterior motives.

Just sucks, because its WAY off base, but I realize there's probably very little I will say or do to change that thinking.

It is what it is....
Just sucks to learn that someone holds me and my character in such low regard.
It bothers me, a lot.
Cant make everyone happy.

I am unsure there is a worse thing than furniture shopping. Absolutely miserable day with my mom at Nebraska Furniture Mart, oh and I still haven't even bought anything.

Haggle. Furniture markup is 300%.

Maybe not that much at NFM, but it can't hurt to try.

OK, It sucks when things are taken the wrong way and it gets revealed that someone may think you are conspiring and being dishonest.
Or having negative ulterior motives.

Just sucks, because its WAY off base, but I realize there's probably very little I will say or do to change that thinking.

It is what it is....
Just sucks to learn that someone holds me and my character in such low regard.
It bothers me, a lot.
Cant make everyone happy.
Nothing a from the heart conversation can't fix. Even if it doesn't change someone's mind or outlook you can at least know to yourself that you cleared the air. Can't please everyone is exactly right.

Nothing a from the heart conversation can't fix. Even if it doesn't change someone's mind or outlook you can at least know to yourself that you cleared the air. Can't please everyone is exactly right.

Yeah, I let the person know where I was coming from.
I really think there was a true misunderstanding. But in a couple different conversations let's me know the regard I'm held in.
It's cool.
It's sucks, but whatever I guess.

Jman be safe driving. Storms moving through and hopefully won't affect you too much getting out of DFW

AC finally had to come on today. I can see my bank account draining every time that bastard kicks on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back