St. Louis Area thread

Had a blast at our STL outing... figured I'd bump the STL area thread back up. It was great playing with everyone and I'd be glad to play a few rounds with any of you guys anytime.

wubears71 let's get out at Gateway again one of these days. I always have my clubs in the car for a quick 9 after work.

Gateway was fantastic. I will play there a few more times this year.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hey wubears71; I'll be out at Gateway for a 3:06 tee time on Thursday with some coworkers. Hopefully the native grass is still pretty low.

Hey wubears71; I'll be out at Gateway for a 3:06 tee time on Thursday with some coworkers. Hopefully the native grass is still pretty low.

It's starting to thicken up but still not too bad.

Heads up 5150. The native grass grew crazy fast the last few days. It's pretty thick and near impossible to play out of in many places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heads up 5150. The native grass grew crazy fast the last few days. It's pretty thick and near impossible to play out of in many places.

Nice! I told the other guys to bring lots of ammo.

Looking forward to a round at Gateway today... greens at my home course finally softened up after the rain; hopefully the Gateway greens are soft as well today.

Looking forward to a round at Gateway today... greens at my home course finally softened up after the rain; hopefully the Gateway greens are soft as well today.

They were verti cut and sanded earlier this week to speed them up. As of yesterday they were holding the ball well on approach shots but getting lightening fast when putting.

We played 2 man scramble best ball. My team won with +2. Course is really in great shape!

Played a four man scramble out at the Quarry at Crystal Springs yesterday. It doesn't get mentioned often here on THP but I think it's underrated. Nice layout, friendly staff and it was in good shape. We took 2nd at -3.

Played a four man scramble out at the Quarry at Crystal Springs yesterday. It doesn't get mentioned often here on THP but I think it's underrated. Nice layout, friendly staff and it was in good shape. We took 2nd at -3.

I use to play there but have only played it once in the last 2 years. It's not a bad track.

Any STL THPers interested in a benefit tournament?

Date is Monday, June 6 at Old Hickory in St. Peters. Proceeds benefit the Oasis Food Pantry. Cost is $150 per person and includes:

-Admission to Banquet/Fundraising Auction Sunday, June 5 at Old Hickory

-Golf Monday June 6 @ Old Hickory including box lunch and refreshments. Shotgun start 10:00 AM.

My family benefitted from a local food pantry many years ago when times were tough so it's a cause I feel good about supporting. I'd like to get a foursome together if anyone's available.

Thanks!

Any STL THPers interested in a benefit tournament?

Date is Monday, June 6 at Old Hickory in St. Peters. Proceeds benefit the Oasis Food Pantry. Cost is $150 per person and includes:

-Admission to Banquet/Fundraising Auction Sunday, June 5 at Old Hickory

-Golf Monday June 6 @ Old Hickory including box lunch and refreshments. Shotgun start 10:00 AM.

My family benefitted from a local food pantry many years ago when times were tough so it's a cause I feel good about supporting. I'd like to get a foursome together if anyone's available.

Thanks!

I'm in. Apparently I have a membership that I never use at Old Hickory - always play with my Dad out there.

pM me the details. I can PP you $150.

I'm in. Apparently I have a membership that I never use at Old Hickory - always play with my Dad out there.

pM me the details. I can PP you $150.

Will do, Tim! Working on filling up the foursome. Stay tuned.

Alright guys, I need kind of a favor. More of an excuse to get out and play different competition and play unfamiliar courses. So, I was fortunate enough to be selected for #TheCup at the end of July in Myrtle Beach and I'm extremely inexperienced in competitive golf and live updating for event threads, which brings me to the point. I need to get out play play outside my comfort zone and get some prep work in for #TheCup to be able to do it the justice it deserves as an event. I need 2 or 3 weeks for my sons soccer season to wrap up and get in some practice and lessons, and get my handicap THP official, but it would be greatly appreciated if anyone would be willing to meet up for a round of matchplay and maybe a #THPCallOut...

If you want to you can reply in here or hit me up with a PM and we can work out the scheduling, thanks in advance guys!

Alright guys, I need kind of a favor. More of an excuse to get out and play different competition and play unfamiliar courses. So, I was fortunate enough to be selected for #TheCup at the end of July in Myrtle Beach and I'm extremely inexperienced in competitive golf and live updating for event threads, which brings me to the point. I need to get out play play outside my comfort zone and get some prep work in for #TheCup to be able to do it the justice it deserves as an event. I need 2 or 3 weeks for my sons soccer season to wrap up and get in some practice and lessons, and get my handicap THP official, but it would be greatly appreciated if anyone would be willing to meet up for a round of matchplay and maybe a #THPCallOut...

If you want to you can reply in here or hit me up with a PM and we can work out the scheduling, thanks in advance guys!

Im in a kc but am always up for a call out. Might be able to meet some where in between if your interested.

Im in a kc but am always up for a call out. Might be able to meet some where in between if your interested.

Sounds great man! I'll do some looking around tomorrow, take a look at my schedule, and shoot you a PM to try to get something worked out. Thanks LSMO!

You and me should do one. I would love some good match play.

You and me should do one. I would love some good match play.

I'm in. You've got the Guantlet in 3 weeks, don't you? If you want to try to get it in before you go, I'll see if I can make it work.

I'm in. You've got the Guantlet in 3 weeks, don't you? If you want to try to get it in before you go, I'll see if I can make it work.

Correct. Weekdays work best for me as my weekends are super crazy between then and now.

so-illhacker I can try to fit in a round of the calendar allows. You're down south, right? Maybe somewhere in the middle? Triple Lakes?

Correct. Weekdays work best for me as my weekends are super crazy between then and now.

Been checking on my schedule, I may be off work on the Friday the 13th. I'll let you know by Wednesday. I usually have to work during the week, sometimes I get Friday's off though.

so-illhacker I can try to fit in a round of the calendar allows. You're down south, right? Maybe somewhere in the middle? Triple Lakes?

That is correct, it doesn't bother me to come up there though. Where is Triple Lake? I've never played there, but I need to get out more...

Back