Big Mac vs Whopper

Whopper.

Big Mac for me as I am not a fan of Burger King.

Whopper, just tastes like a better sandwich. Fresh onions, tomatoes and lettuce.

Whose hungry now.

Whopper used to be my go to. Haven't eaten BK in 5 years though.

So I guess Big Mac

The correct answer was provided by the great Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock (NSFW - see the 3:49 mark)

Last edited:
I'd go with the whopper if I had to choose....although they just aren't how I remember them :-(

Whopper all day long. Love the flame broiled taste.

Big Mac. Because it's not a Burger King item.

Ill say whopper overall but Im a fan of the big mac sauce. It comes down to mostly size for me.

Holy crap, we made it past 10 posts and no one posted a third option!? What kind of THP thread poll is this?

Whopper gets the nod here.

Holy crap, we made it past 10 posts and no one posted a third option!? What kind of THP thread poll is this?

Whopper gets the nod here.

Using quarter pounder patties was mentioned, and that's not a Big Mac, so . . . .

(I guess it was post 24 before it wandered!)

Big Mac by a mile. Dat sauce doe.

Whopper for the patty. Big Mac for the rest.

Whopper for the patty. Big Mac for the rest.

This may be the best answer in this thread.

I'll go Big Mac here for the simple fact it's in the dinner box

This may be the best answer in this thread.

I'll go Big Mac here for the simple fact it's in the dinner box

You can order a Big Mac with Quarter Pounder patties. It's like heaven sent.

I'd go big mac, simply because McD's fries are way better, and I'm not getting a burger without fries

Whopper. With cheese and no onions. Heaven.

Big Mac for sure. I can remember getting them as a kid. Loved that they came in a box instead of a wrapper!

Whopper,the frame grilled taste takes it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Whopper, because I can't stand the "special" sauce on the Big Mac.

In the battle of low rent burgers I pick the Whopper. Flame broiled, prefer the bun and I like onions, pickles, lettuce and tomato on my burgers.

Whopper. Tastes more like a real burger than that mcgurgle burger.

You can order a Big Mac with Quarter Pounder patties. It's like heaven sent.

You can, and I have done it. I can't remember if they charged extra or not because we got a lot of stuff at the same time. But, once you do that, it's not a Big Mac anymore because Big Macs have the small patties.

Since these are the only options I'm going with Whopper. You could offer me $20 to eat a big mac and I'd turn it down.

Back