Which One Do You Want?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We are going to be giving one of these away in the next few days, or one of the drivers not pictured from THP Club Clash that are listed below it. THP Club Clash was a fantastic weekend that took 24 THPers and had them test every driver on the market (assuming it was a current release and released post 2015) and gathered their own stats to turn in as well as test them on 2 beautiful golf courses at Hammock Beach Golf Resort. Then THP gave a bunch of them away as well.

Here is your chance (or another chance) to win one of these drivers. THP Radio will have a new episode up of The Dean Has Spoken on Sunday and in the show we will be talking all about Club Clash and the current "what is the best driver" debate. You can listen to it right from the THP Home Page in this section

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/category/thp_radio/

Or download it from iTunes or tons of other Podcasting sites by searching for The Hackers Paradise. The contest will be announced on the show, and the winner will have their pick of just about any driver that was at THP Club Clash.
CgliNsDUgAE_h8x.jpg

Srixon Z 355
XXIO 9
Cobra F6+
Cobra Max
Bridgestone JGR

Good luck everybody and we hope you enjoy the newest episode of The Dean Has Spoken coming up in a few days. In the meantime, you can check out many of the other episodes of THP Radio including interviews with the big names in the industry on The Golf Industry Uncut, as well as more episodes of the Dean Has Spoken.

High stakes with the Dean now.

F6+ is the way to go on this one or XR16 Pro or w/s F5.

Cobra F6+ just impressed with the chatter from Club Clash on this one!!! Can't wait for the new Dean Has Spoken episode.

Based on what I have read from #ClubClash I would say the F6+. Seemed to be pretty well liked, and I have always dug the Cobra Aesthetics.

Pretty awesome. I know I'd love to get a pick.

Oohhh...would go XR16 with the 355 a close second based strictly on the live feedback from Club Clash.

Awesome stuff.

Without question, it would be the XR16 Pro. Such a great driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PING G or the M1 is what I'd pick I think...but that JPX EZ intrigues me....

Well I know what I will have to be doing Sunday as that XR16 is calling my name! So yea thats my choice the XR16!

Cool photo! Does the driver come with a shaft? LOL

I would love the XR16

That was hard. Club clash had awesome updates.

Intrigued by xr16

Cool photo! Does the driver come with a shaft? LOL

But of course, but the picture was not as cool.
Funny thing is, most of the drivers listed below that are not in the picture, is because of non-removable head.

Xr16 has my attention pretty strong.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

But of course, but the picture was not as cool.
Funny thing is, most of the drivers listed below that are not in the picture, is because of non-removable head.

That is funny actually. With todays technology you almost would assume every driver has a removable head.

I'd love a chance to give the M1 a go

Tough question, maybe F6+, maybe W/S F5, maybe JPX EZ, maybe XXIO 9...dang...did I say it would be tough?

Looking forward to the next show and the contest!

The TEE and Srixon. Would be cool to tinker with.

I have heard nothing but great things about the Nike Vapor Flex driver! Would be interested to give it a shot!

Last edited:
F6+ or the XR16 I think.

Tough choice between the LTD, JGR and XR16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take the M1 please.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back