Oreos - Dunk or No Dunk?

• Dunk

Votes: 55 59.1%
  • No Dunk

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • Im a Weirdo & Don't Like Cookies

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
I don't dunk them. I like to take them apart and make double stuff out of them. Or if they are already double stuff, I make them quadruple stuff. And then I don't dunk them.

Dunk for darn sure, and not some little "just get a little milk on it" dunk, but a full-on submerged Oreo dunk.

Dunk for darn sure, and not some little "just get a little milk on it" dunk, but a full-on submerged Oreo dunk.

Amen - I want it practically falling apart - got to time it just right

Amen - I want it practically falling apart - got to time it just right
Soooo true. There's a fine line between soaked and "Ahhhh crap, my cookie is in the bottom of the glass". It's an art really.

Soooo true. There's a fine line between soaked and "Ahhhh crap, my cookie is in the bottom of the glass". It's an art really.

But even when you fail that last chug of milk can be rewarding

Dunk but only for a few seconds.

No dunk, just a bite of cookie and a swig of milk at the same time, like a blender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always been a dunker and I will always be one, and I'll teach my kids to dunk, always dunk!!!

I like eating them either way, but dunking is just a little better.

Dunk for life.

No poll on tapa, but dunk all day.

Dunk until it is just about soft enough to fall apart, and if it does it just makes the milk a little chunky.

Either way works for me!

Anyone have the Dipr?

31VGg2VGZ0L.jpg

Dunk for sure!!!

I dunk, but just the cookie

If there's milk available I dunk. And the cinnamon roll Oreos are HEAVEN

Im more of a soak kind of guy. I like the cookie to get a lil mushy

Definitely prefer to dunk but they are great either way.

Love Oreos and love milk, so yes!

Im more of a soak kind of guy. I like the cookie to get a lil mushy
I'm with you dude. I'll let them soak and fish em out with a spoon. Almost like cereal lol.

I'm with you dude. I'll let them soak and fish em out with a spoon. Almost like cereal lol.

Yeah, that's an interesting way to do it. Certainly creative.

I like to dunk and hold, then just bite off the mushy part, spin the cookie and dunk it again, then finish the cookie. I like that little bit of crunch at the end. haha

No dunk because I don't like milk, but I will destroy Oreos. Highly recommend the Cinnamon Bun flavor for those of you who haven't experienced them yet :D

No dunk because I don't like milk, but I will destroy Oreos. Highly recommend the Cinnamon Bun flavor for those of you who haven't experienced them yet :D
Holy hell those are good

Back