To truly understand SnapChat, one must follow @djkhaled305; some would say he is a visionary. Especially if you enjoy seeing nightime jetski driving around Miami's waterways

:alien:

I enjoy snapchat. Glad to see I can get my THP fix there as well. Looking forward to the content.

I've never looked at SnapChat as something a grown human would use. Is it that viable? Maybe I'm just being goofy.

UST is fun to follow. So is the PGA tour, Callaway golf, Rickie Fowler, and now THP.

Dan it's kind of entertaining for a period of time. The novelty wears off with time. There is quite a few PGA stars on which make it fun as well.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Dan it's kind of entertaining for a period of time. The novelty wears off with time. There is quite a few PGA stars on which make it fun as well.

intriguing. having THP on there gives me reason to at least pretend I'm on SnapChat.... I guess!

I do like snapchat. I will have to follow.

intriguing. having THP on there gives me reason to at least pretend I'm on SnapChat.... I guess!
THP always in a must for entertainment no matter the platform. Cannot go wrong

Wasnt sure what is was, the read up on it, not interested

I just don't understand how it works in a social media context. I stumbled through it for a UST contest but otherwise can't figure it out. And I'm an early adopter of tech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I downloaded it and I am trying to figure it out and it is going slowly haha

Do I have to find friends to share Snaps with?

I do enjoy SnapChat. We use it between 6 of us (3 couples) all the time. It can get pretty funny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll share my snapcode. FYI for the newbies, you can add friends via snapcode. All you have to do is save the persons snapcode and then select it

ce1e8b2c474dc7440f1ff14ad2af7a2f.jpg

If I get snapchat, I'm afraid my wife will ask me why I have snapchat. :bicker:

~Rock

If I get snapchat, I'm afraid my wife will ask me why I have snapchat. :bicker:

~Rock

It'll be a good distraction from why you also have Tinder...

Awesome. My kids use it so I am on there, but I will be following THP now for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have Snapchat. I know a lot of people who do, and I've had a number of them WANT me to join, but my desire to do so is low. I enjoy the Forum, Twitter and Instagram, but Facebook is slowly getting me down. I bet I post on there about once or twice a month.

Too lazy to get my snapcode, but feel free to add gulby27

Follow Rickie Fowler on snap, crazy to see him all week with Spieth in Bahamas. They are out of control!

Ok, I downloaded it and I am trying to figure it out and it is going slowly haha

Do I have to find friends to share Snaps with?

I don't know. This app seems stupid. How do I see what someone posted?

Rickie's snapchat has been must see tv today. Looks like a blast

SnapChat is my favorite. They look like theyre having the time of their life.

Back