#THPCallout - Fupresti vs Tadashi70 - STAFFER BATTLE!!!

#THPCallout - Fupresti vs Tadashi70 - STAFFER BATTLE!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This callout is all I can think about. I mean I need to even out my tan and get used to that dry heat for the Vegas trip in September. It'll be nice to hang with Fupy and watch his action. Sure I'll be hitting first on most holes but it'll give him something to shoot at. It's part of my 12 step program, charity is 5th on the list.

That's going to be QUITE the battle. Someone should be following this around and putting it on Periscope for all to watch...or maybe ESPN? This is pretty epic! :)

That's going to be QUITE the battle. Someone should be following this around and putting it on Periscope for all to watch...or maybe ESPN? This is pretty epic! :)

cpljohnst will be there with us. He will tell tales of the day and its glory.

Fup, Bring it home for the west coast. Panda's can't survive in the desert.

For a battle this epic please make sure he has a lute and a helmet with horns.

Fup, Bring it home for the west coast. Panda's can't survive in the desert.

How do you guys claim Arizona as west coast? It's it northern Mexico. When trump wins their building a wall around it.

I'M KIDDING, not try to get all political.

How do you guys claim Arizona as west coast? It's it northern Mexico. When trump wins their building a wall around it.

Arizona is west coast like us Minnesotans say we are the midwest. :act-up:

I am going with fupresti to get the W. Home court advantage and the fact fupresti has been working on the game. Will be to much for the panda to overcome.

If that's the case you are no longer East Coast to me and instead Northern Cuba.

Panda getting a pop? I've gotta go with Freddie here. I've seen what the Panda can do...

Very Niiice.

Regardless of the outcome, this should be pretty epic from the buildup through completion.

Since Fupy came out on top the last time these two played (with MY help……HAHAHAHAHA), I'm going with Freddie to even out the score this time around.

Plus, Freddie had me at 'Black Sugar.'

Freddie for the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This should be good. Very close but I'm gonna pick fupresti to win this on his home turf.

I gotta roll with the Panda man on this one.

The years of drought must be getting to me. Even with the pop, I'm going Fupy in a very close match.

Sucks, it's two good friends going head to head.

My guess is Fupresti in a close one. He does have a little home field advantage going for him.

Sweet! That should be a fantastic day!

I'll be hitting first on every hole against these two. Will leave me plenty of time to post on the forum while they hit their shots!

A nice heavy weight battle here. I LIKE IT!!! I'm all in on Panda aka Black Sugar laying the smacketh down in AZ!!!

Back