#THPCallout ArmyGolf it's on like Donkey Kong!

Great round going Army. Keep it up dude.

Gulby hooka his drive straight into the woods but it Lewinski'd his ball back out

I leave my birdie putt on 10 one revolution short, but par wins the hole anyways after Gulby plays slap-tickle around the green.

6 up through 10.

Highlight of Gulbys day is the cart ride from 10 to 11 through a massive ravine.
d091fc0271167c12ac67258c2c9b499c.jpg

Do they always transport you over in the back of a machine?

I'm laying two here on the 534 yard par 5 11th.

17e2aa2d78e3051be82a17896a342824.jpg

7up with 7 to play. I'm dormie.

180 yard par 3.
a1592ee43abaeb990e981bb95be75be8.jpg

I win 8 & 6. It's all over but the crying

Wow. That's quite a win, and against all the pops. Good playing ArmyGolf.

Come play with us at northview at 3pm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To my defense there sure isn't a lot to do when the guy your player shoots +6 and you don't even get to use 4 of your pops because the match doesn't get that far.

But it he kicked my ass pain and simple!!

To my defense there sure isn't a lot to do when the guy your player shoots +6 and you don't even get to use 4 of your pops because the match doesn't get that far.

But it he kicked my ass pain and simple!!
+3 you mean? The pops didn't work out in your favor that's for sure.

Great updates guys. Army, nice freakin round man. Gulby not much you can do on this one. Nice playing boys.

Great updates guys. Army, nice freakin round man. Gulby not much you can do on this one. Nice playing boys.
Thanks! It was fun out there. I think after the third hole Gulby just knew it was going to be one of those days.
I was already 2 up and he hit a nice GIR with about 25' to the pin. I missed the green right and was short sided in the rough - he popped on the hole.
I holed out my chip for birdie and won the hole after his par putt lipped out.

Thanks! It was fun out there. I think after the third hole Gulby just knew it was going to be one of those days.
I was already 2 up and he hit a nice GIR with about 25' to the pin. I missed the green right and was short sided in the rough - he popped on the hole.
I holed out my chip for birdie and won the hole after his par putt lipped out.

I envision him looking up towards the sky and shaking his head. hahaha. Fantastic game by you though.

+3 you mean? The pops didn't work out in your favor that's for sure.
Oh well excuse me lol!

Army taught me a new grip, so I have some work to do. There will be a rematch in the summer!

Oh well excuse me lol!

Army taught me a new grip, so I have some work to do. There will be a rematch in the summer!
Again, you shouldn't be taking any advice from a wreck like me. If you want to make some changes get a Professional to help.

Curtis is an animal
#HeritageFTW

Fun thread guys

Way to go Curtis! You won despite my record in picking these things.

Nicely done guys! Good win Curt, and way to hang in there Justin. Sorry I couldn't follow along!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Alright guys heres a quick video I shot yesterday. Enjoy...I know I did!

Back