Silicon Valley - New TV Series

Finally caught up and as usual, the quality gets better as the season gets on. Love this show, funniest on TV in my mind.

yesterdays episode was great, one of the best this season so far, love this show

Yeah, this show is hysterical. Haven't watched Sunday's yet, but the Homicide one was HILARIOUS.

This show is great, so many funny characters. Even the "bad guys" and smaller characters always get a laugh out of me. Gavin Belson is awesome, and the lawyer La Flame gets a chuckle every time.

You gave him a third a-hole!

Very funny show, glad I found this thread today. The center out episode is one of the funniest things I have seen on tv in a long time..

Finally caught up and as usual, the quality gets better as the season gets on. Love this show, funniest on TV in my mind.

Agreed - I think the last two episodes have easily been the strongest this season.

Last episode was great. I like this series a lot.

I though this weeks episode was one of the weakest in a while.

Love this show, tres comas! Lol

you guys know who Russ Hannemann is a roughly inspired by right?

EhNKb68.jpg

s85GnaE.gif

I put radio on the Internet!

I think one of my favorite lines was "You know what ROI stands for?.."

I didn't realize Cuban had a line of clothes with three commas on them - I had assumed he was at least one of the inspirations what with him making his money on broadcast.com.

One of my favorite lines from the season.
"Is this Windows Vista bad? Tell me it's not Windows Vista bad"
Lady shakes head
"Its not iPhone 4 bad is it?
Is not Zune bad?
"Sorry Gavin, it's Apple Maps bad"

I am currently eating a Muller corner yogurt and all I can think about is this:

2015-05-04-silicon-valley1.jpg

SV is one of the funniest shows on TV. I was finally able to catch up on season 2 and loved it.

Love this show, ready for it to be back.

Can't wait, love this show.

Same here...The hotel room whiteboards had me in tears

Very funny stuff. My wife has worked in Silicone Valley since 2000 for one of the big tech companies and she finds the series hilarious. BTW, two of the walls in her office are whiteboards floor to ceiling.:act-up:

Anyone else catch the season premiere on Sunday?

For those that did, it sounds stupid, but I thought the mustache app was incredible LOL.

I've not heard of this until now, but it looks like something I would enjoy. Might have to take a look at it.

I enjoyed the Uber and Lyft balloons fighting in the opening along with the other tidbits like Yahoo/Alibaba etc. Always clever.

Oh and Erlich kicking the shyte out of the Bambot was great as well.

5/1 episode with the sales morons and ceo only caring about the stock price was perfect (oh and the horses too lol). Jian Yang also continues to own.

http://www.piedpiper.com/ Just spot on..........

jcHYA7v.png

You gotta love the profiles too. Of course all the sales people are from the Northeast, Ivy League and love squash, rowing, lacrosse.........all so very much spot on.

Last edited:
Just finally got caught up, been binge watching the heck out of it, love this show!

Back