What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xr16 pro 4w. This will be back up/alternate as I have a hzrdus yellow 75g 6.0 coming and don't want to pull the tp7hde from my current one

Everyone is buying XR16 stuff. Jealous

63.00, I figure if it doesn't work then I'll give it to my 2-bag on the HS team.
Haha I saw that when I was hunting for 4w. If that was 16° I may have bought all he has lol

Haha I saw that when I was hunting for 4w. If that was 16° I may have bought all he has lol
I'd rather have the 16, but I figure at that price why not?

Still see no way it outs my beloved 816, but it'll be fun.

Paid for my club membership. Next Friday the course opens for the season... :banana::banana::banana:

Still some on there dude!

Say what? I don't need it but I love that price. Have a shaft I could put in it too. Hmm.....

Under Armour Rain Jacket, a towel, and some grip tape. Almost grabbed a PMP wedge as well.

Went in wanting Yellow Truvis and QStars. They had none, and I had gift cards burning a hole in my pocket!

Well...XR16 pro 3w head.

Dan made me buy a pair of this ultimate short shenanigans

Jman made me buy a XR 16 fairway head shenanigans.

I figure now that I have five, it's time to force them on others while I ponder my sixth.

They aren't my preferred matte grey, but I'll try them.

Dan made me buy a pair of this ultimate short shenanigans
Haha yeah I bought a pair and wore them yesterday. I like them a lot. And not having to mess with my shirt coming untucked all the time is a big deal. I'll end up with more I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back