The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that Blu.

And the hits keep coming. I was all set mentally for next dr apt and now I come home to a letter stating I need to have a radiology apt soon. Just SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No idea what you are dealing with but I hope it gets resolved quickly.

So glad the weather here has turned. But that means its now allergy season here. Feel miserable and eyes itching like crazy. Just spent way too much on meds.

So glad the weather here has turned. But that means its now allergy season here. Feel miserable and eyes itching like crazy. Just spent way too much on meds.

It's been horrible in KC. My wife has never had any pollen allergies before and it's kicking her butt.

And the hits keep coming. I was all set mentally for next dr apt and now I come home to a letter stating I need to have a radiology apt soon. Just SMH

Hoping for the best with everything you're dealing with. T&Ps

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Been a rough day. Got a phone call at about 8.30 this morning to say the uncle of Jen's kids died of a heart attack in the early hours this morning

Needless to say the kids are pretty upset, as is Jen and to be honest it has hit me as even though he was the brother of Jen's ex husband we got on really well and shared a number of rounds of golf over the past few years

RIP

Man that is tough TD.

Keeping you and the family in my thoughts and prayers Doc. Sucks to lose a golfing buddy but even more so when its a family member.

So sorry to hear that Doctor.

Even the crappy golf course is jammed full. So much for 75 min a side....

My internet has been out since March 29th. They sent a technician out Wednesday (that I had to leave work to go meet), and he fixed it (supposedly). Worked fine Wednesday night, but then wasn't working when I got home from work on Thursday--and still isn't working. What is this? 1999? Talk about WEAK SAUCE.

What a great ****ing weekend. Daughter just threw up 4 times in 10 minutes.

What a great ****ing weekend. Daughter just threw up 4 times in 10 minutes.

Ugh dude. That's terrible. Poor things on day 2 of this now, right? My heart breaks for her. It's just the worst when the little ones get that sick.

Ugh dude. That's terrible. Poor things on day 2 of this now, right? My heart breaks for her. It's just the worst when the little ones get that sick.
Two of the past three days she's been puking. Last night my wife's cousin shoots himself in the chest. **** this

Two of the past three days she's been puking. Last night my wife's cousin shoots himself in the chest. **** this

There are no words man. There just aren't.

Im absolutely sick of my job, it causes me so much stress. Not because of the work but because of other staff, and boss. So much talk, little action. Have worked every weekend the past 2 years. People in other departments putting down my work, when they dont know whats going on, and all they do is sit on facebook. The guy who has been putting down my work started an argument with me during a meeting and my boss just sat there smiling like he enjoyed it.

5am flight tomorrow morning to get to Atlanta and to Bridgestone by 9am. Then Ernest sports by 2pm and then back home Tueaday morning.

Abrahm's in wilson. You're welcome.
The gas station in Fremont had retired school cafeteria ladies cooking. Best biscuits. Made with hoop cheese and put bacin, sausage, chicken or pork tenderloin in it.

I volunteered to babysit 4 kids today, all age 5 and under. I've never watched 4 kids before. Lord have mercy on my soul.
I was "watching" 4 grandkids one day. Youngest grandson went to bathroom. After a few minutes, went in to check. He was licking stick deodorant. His tongue still doesn't sweat and I couldn't babysit without an older grandchild on premises. Plus I lost the same kid at the fair (only for about 3 min) the next year.

The gas station in Fremont had retired school cafeteria ladies cooking. Best biscuits. Made with hoop cheese and put bacin, sausage, chicken or pork tenderloin in it.

Those are pretty good too.

Victim of fraud again. Someone got my debit card number, made a copy, and tried to swipe it. Third time in the last couple of months.

Victim of fraud again. Someone got my debit card number, made a copy, and tried to swipe it. Third time in the last couple of months.
I would be changing up my routine of places I go for gas ATM etc

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I would definitely be rethinking where I shop or where I bank or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back