New England Members

Went to Stoneham Oaks. What. A. s**tshow.

First, there's these 2 clueless Goth girls running the POS system. $17 (?!?) for 9 holes. The greens were all kinds of shades of black, green, yellow and brown:
71fdf951fc7855595762e8720bc0b978.jpg

The tee boxes were absolute ****. If you prefer hitting off grass instead of tees....good luck finding any:
2d1e0318a88f50a73755018c8ea840e9.jpg

Try not to get your ball stuck in one of the many piles of tarps...all of them stacked in spots that are in play:
590b4e04d1ffc17103dcec2bcdbf0b9a.jpg

I won't be going back. What a shame...I looked forward to getting some practice there....hopefully there's improvements made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea why I play at river bend. Place kicks my ass everytime. Not in too bad shape and they are doing slot of work around course. But plats absolute havoc on my mentals.

It's a pretty challenging track. I just can't stand the bugs. For the money I'd rather play OSL or Easton CC.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No idea why I play at river bend. Place kicks my ass everytime. Not in too bad shape and they are doing slot of work around course. But plats absolute havoc on my mentals.

That back nine is no picnic.

I just wrapped up a 50/46 at SSCC for the opening day tourney. Was fun despite the cold rain.

I'll have to put Easton CC on the to do list, never played it....

Planning on heading over to the Ranch for noon to hit the range and putt a little. See you guys there.

Planning on heading over to the Ranch for noon to hit the range and putt a little. See you guys there.

I will be on the range as well around then. I'll be the big guy, white nike hat grey pants

Mburnham and i will be there between noon and 12:30 should be a blast guys

Sitting Out front the last 20 minutes...

Haha i bet you just looked outside

Enjoy the round today fellas! Should be nice weather. I'll be doing yardwork and having Easter Part II with my wife's family (don't ask).

anyone wanna play a quick 9 in the Bridgewater Area? Ridders, Strawberry, White Pines, Olde Scotland?

anyone wanna play a quick 9 in the Bridgewater Area? Ridders, Strawberry, White Pines, Olde Scotland?
Wish I could man...yard work

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey New England members shot my best round of my life today. Shot a 76 at Pine Valley in Rehoboth, MA. Great round for me considering I only get out once a week. The chipping and putting is what did it for me today. Had a blast out there today, had my little one with me and everything. We both had fun. The new Aeroburner driver and 3wood I have killed it today also, long and somewhat straight. Well straight for me anyway

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Congrats on the PB!!

Hey New England members shot my best round of my life today. Shot a 76 at Pine Valley in Rehoboth, MA. Great round for me considering I only get out once a week. The chipping and putting is what did it for me today. Had a blast out there today, had my little one with me and everything. We both had fun. The new Aeroburner driver and 3wood I have killed it today also, long and somewhat straight. Well straight for me anyway

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Congrats man!

Marc, congrats on the PB

Just a heads up, Montaup is punching the greens this am.

I may be in for this as well.

I have a family thing Sat so I'm def in for a Sunday round.
Russtopher
OTIW
Dude

I'll book it up when you all know for sure!

Russtopher
OTIW
Dude

I'm good for Sunday at Easton CC, the Boss gave her approval. Late morning/early afternoon would work best for me, but I can make it work if it's earlier morning.

Russtopher
OTIW
Dude

Afternoon would be better for me, the lady of the house is traveling so I will have an answer for you Wednesday.

Back