What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odyssey Waste Management, Hockey Mask, and No 3 Jacks headcovers. SuperStroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Ordered a copy of Dave Pelz' short game bible from Amazon because my short game really needs help :-/

Cleveland Smart Square putter to hold me over until the Cure event.

Will be adding money to my range hley when I go hit balls.

Iomic putter grip

GBB Heavenwood

US Kids driver for my son.

I ordered a VSeries heavenwood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

begrudgingly bought some new shoes today. my lunar control 2's are worn out beyond belief and i think they saw their last round yesterday. it's too bad really. they were easily the most comfortable shoe i've ever worn on the course (obv, ymmv).

i went with footjoy freestyles. also picked up an adidas climalite polo from the clearance rack for $10. couldn't pass it up.

50 used 5A Srixon z stars and a dozen callaway supersofts to try. Z star has been my favorite ball but I am just sick of spending so much for new ones and then losing 3-4 (or more) a round.
With those and a shag bag it cost me 76 bucks total so I am happy with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new headcover for my Scotty Cameron

Bought a [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]putting [/FONT]green for my living room!

Par-3-Putting-Green-64e440c0-3ebb-4e04-ab5e-8488221c5943_600.jpg

Odyssey black series TD #2 from the MP, then I forgot I had put in a bid for an Odyssey Protype #3 on the bay and won it on the cheap. May have to put the Protype on the MP next week, we'll see, I may love them both. The #2 isn't going anywhere though.

Bought a "ladies" shaft pull - ProForce Gold 65 - to install on my R7 CGB Max driver. It was 45", and had the .350 tip required. With shipping, $11.00. I'd been looking for a "Senior" shaft with no luck, and figure there can't be much difference between a Ladies/Senior shaft.

MACK DADDY 3 Milles S grind 60 degree Black. And a custom headcover from EP headcovers for my putter.

Picked up my blades from the shop.

Paid for a Titleist tip to be put on the new hybrid shaft. Should be a couple of days tho.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Past Few days...

TM M1 head
Fuji 757-X
TM adaptor
Seemore mFGP
Gauntlet paid in full
Changed flight for The Gauntlet

Got my Nike Flyknit 1/4 Zip Sweater and my Team Canada golf polo today. Pretty happy with both!

Just a dozen balls today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back