carolinaborn82

Reaction score
Took advantage of Dicks April golf sale and traded in my R9 irons for a Callaway XR driver. It's the 2015 model and it is the best driver I have ever played. It has given me new confidence standing on the tee. I love the adjustability it has. It's useful, but not too complicated. I think as far as drivers go, I'm a Callaway guy now.

Congrats on the purchase! I know a ton of people loved that club. Looking forward to your thoughts after you get it out on the course

congrats on the purchase! I took that one for a test drive and it's a fantastic club. If I don't like my recent purchased driver I might have to get into a XR myself. lemme know if you find any problems with it

Congrats, I just got the Ping G30-ls, and loving it. New gear ravages.

I will definitely let y'all know. Hopefully gonna get out on the course this week.

congrats on the purchase! I took that one for a test drive and it's a fantastic club. If I don't like my recent purchased driver I might have to get into a XR myself. lemme know if you find any problems with it
Will do man.

Congrats on the purchase, Same driver I am gaming and I love the thing. Super easy to hit and the forgiveness is great, enjoy it!

Solid purchase, i have had good experiences with both the 15 and 16 models, Callaway makes some great clubs.

Took advantage of Dicks April golf sale and traded in my R9 irons for a Callaway XR driver. It's the 2015 model and it is the best driver I have ever played. It has given me new confidence standing on the tee. I love the adjustability it has. It's useful, but not too complicated. I think as far as drivers go, I'm a Callaway guy now.

Awesome! Can't go wrong with the XR! That's what I game myself! Welcome to #TeamCallaway!

Awesome! Can't go wrong with the XR! That's what I game myself! Welcome to #TeamCallaway!
Thank you, definitely gonna explore other Callaway products.

Thank you, definitely gonna explore other Callaway products.
You might check out Callaway Pre-owned.com next time. Look for "Like New" condition in your price range. They usually come still wrapped in the plastic!

You might check out Callaway Pre-owned.com next time. Look for "Like New" condition in your price range. They usually come still wrapped in the plastic!
Awesome. In need of a 3 and 5 wood. Any suggestions?

Back