Fifth hole, 149 par 3. Easy hole. 1.
ee58ed81a46a79440264fd4bc6d69301.jpg

Callaway ChromeSoft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waaahooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

0acd6b64ca0dc801b127d8ddd76872de.jpg

Nice view from 13 FW.

The split Fairway hole 14 is no joke, even the second shot is tough!

The split Fairway hole 14 is no joke, even the second shot is tough!

That split fairway is a b***ch.

Nice HOI Dave!

2e80a1cf65100c3d7350a0b6e739a92c.jpg

Par 3 219 yds. Great view! Course conditions are fantastic!!

Man awesome updates!!!

Look dry and HOTTT!!

2016 Gauntlet Extra Rounds Thread

16 is an uphill par 4. Wind in our face. Good hole. Drove to 30 yds short of the green.
b7ed7b78185eb1d91124f464189e744f.jpg

Last edited:
View on 17 tee.
4e5db7c8d259516c1e79b51f3812975d.jpg

Dave what club did you pull for that long long par 3. 219 is no joke

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Fifth hole, 149 par 3. Easy hole. 1.
ee58ed81a46a79440264fd4bc6d69301.jpg

Callaway ChromeSoft

Nice dude!! Congrats!

17&18 ate my lunch. 8, then 7. I hope my matches are done by then!
Good day, great course, desert is not too penal (ha), no snakes today.

Thanks for letting us tag along

Sitting at home, thinking back.
The venue is great. Large driving range, small short game area w a bunker. Bunkers were really weird - almost dirt w rocks, no fluffy sand.
Bent grass greens rolled true. Had a birdie, lots of putts dropped today from distance. I drained a 40ft to save bogey after being in the desert.
Hope the wind is calm. The course gets hard with the breeze!
I will play Chollo soon, will post pics when that happens.
Oh, yeah, almost forgot about the hole in one. The guys I was playing with freaked out! I bogeyed the next two holes, I was pretty pumped!

The venue is great. Large driving range, small short game area w a bunker. Bunkers were really weird - almost dirt w rocks, no fluffy sand.
Bent grass greens rolled true. Had a birdie, lots of putts dropped today from distance. I drained a 40ft to save bogey after being in the desert.
Oh, yeah, almost forgot about the hole in one. The guys I was playing with freaked out! I bogeyed the next two holes, I was pretty pumped!

I read that about the bunkers being hard and dirt like.

Are just going to gloss over a hole a in one? Are you serious?

I dig on the whole "act like you've been there before" vibe but come on - that's amazing!

Thanks for this Dave and congrats again on your hole-in-one. I'll have an Arnold Palmer thank you very much. Can't wait to roll some putts on those greens. I plan on spending a bit of time on the range/practice green Friday afternoon before the evening's festivities commence. Did you walk or take a cart?

Thanks for this Dave and congrats again on your hole-in-one. I'll have an Arnold Palmer thank you very much. Can't wait to roll some putts on those greens. I plan on spending a bit of time on the range/practice green Friday afternoon before the evening's festivities commence. Did you walk or take a cart?

Cart. One of the guys on my foursome walked. Back is a tougher trek than the front. I would love to walk this course.

Ok had to change flight but confirmed arrival of Thursday 5:30pm. If anyone gets in around that time and wants to carpool let me know.

Ok had to change flight but confirmed arrival of Thursday 5:30pm. If anyone gets in around that time and wants to carpool let me know.
Added you to TopGolf if interested.

If you are heading to Top Golf and have not received a PM from me, please let me know.

Thanks.

I have not sent PM's out regarding Fri AM round yet.

If you are heading to Top Golf and have not received a PM from me, please let me know.

Thanks.

I have not sent PM's out regarding Fri AM round yet.

I haven't heard from you!

Back