2016 summer cup - the event!

Apologies Stu, we have had a bit of a rough weekend so I haven't had a chance to get any money over to you - should hopefully get a chance later this evening

Apologies Stu, we have had a bit of a rough weekend so I haven't had a chance to get any money over to you - should hopefully get a chance later this evening

Hey buddy -no worries. I hope all is now well.:act-up:

Hey buddy -no worries. I hope all is now well.:act-up:

Cheers, not too bad, just more tired than anything else after everything that happened

It is pretty much just a case now of waiting to hear when the funeral is so that we know when to expect the daughter heading back north

Cheers, not too bad, just more tired than anything else after everything that happened

It is pretty much just a case now of waiting to hear when the funeral is so that we know when to expect the daughter heading back north

Whatever it was Glenn - it sounds serious. My condolences.

Whatever it was Glenn - it sounds serious. My condolences.

Cheers Stu

Been a rough day. Got a phone call at about 8.30 this morning to say the uncle of Jen's kids died of a heart attack in the early hours this morning

Needless to say the kids are pretty upset, as is Jen and to be honest it has hit me as even though he was the brother of Jen's ex husband we got on really well and shared a number of rounds of golf over the past few years

RIP

Sorry to hear of your loss, Glenn. My deepest condolences..

my thoughts and best wishes are with you and the family Glenn

I'll be bringing my own inimitable style and golf swing styled on chaos theory. I'll get the deposit in the post and i'll be having some of that single person supplement too, give me a chance to chaos theory the room!

Will_I_Dream - Glad to have you aboard sir!

Another single room?

I suspect that this thread is indicative that

Either

a) The UK is entering another Victorian Age, where one maintains one's modesty at all costs.

Or

b) The economy is on the rise

Either way - its all good with me. I only need to be in the same hotel as the rest of you to keep you awake with snoring, those walls are thin.:alien2:

I'll be on my holidays, i felt like spoiling myself

Still no word from the Yorkies - Crag Rat is injured. Broke a nail playing football or something, and still no word from David L.

Been a few lurkers on the thread...come and play! What's the worst that can happen?

You can't dress worse than Sam or play as bad as me after a night drinking with Almdudler...

Roll up Roll up!

I need deposits please guys - in theory I have to sign the contracts by the end of April - Friday in effect...

Lurkers don't be shy, come and play golf with a great bunch of golfers. Went to my first one last year and survived. So come and join the fun.

Stu, I have just sent over £100 for now, I will get the other £130 sent over hopefully at the weekend to square us all up

So you can either put Jen down as fully paid or split it between the pair of us as our deposit :D

Just "PayPal'ed" my part... and also for the drunk Norwegian.

And Happy Birthday Stuart :cake:

Why thank you ma'am. I put the payment down as just you - then we can both get the Norwegian to pay us in full - and put the profit into the drinking pot.

Stu, I have just sent over £100 for now, I will get the other £130 sent over hopefully at the weekend to square us all up

So you can either put Jen down as fully paid or split it between the pair of us as our deposit :D

I split it buddy. Now, now, only £129 required - not £130.:angel:

Fair warning folks - we are getting close to contract time. Any more for any more? Two rounds of golf on top quality golf courses, a night in an excellent hotel, full use of the spa and gym, dinner, breakfast and a bacon roll before your first round? All for £130??

You are not going to get better than this boys and girls.

Every time the have done this event - it has been a barrel of laughs from start to finish. An event where all standards of golf can play together and all walk away having had a good time. Truly - a Hackers Paradise.

If you have looked at this thread and thought "maybe..." Jump on! You won't regret it, I promise.

Hey bandito, if you can put me on your list please.

Mentioned it to the wife again last night and despite some mocking about meeting 'weirdos off the internet' she is happy enough for me to go.

Can you stick me down for a single room as well and let me know the best way to get cash to you. PayPal is good for me if ok for you? £170 if I am reading the thread correctly?

Cheers babyb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fairness - she's probably right. I'm definitely weird for a start...

Bandito - money should be with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see this one heating back up. I have enjoyed following along with the past couple as you guys have done an incredible job with updates and recaps. Love seeing golf on the other side of the pond.

Enjoy boys!

In fairness - she's probably right. I'm definitely weird for a start...

i can confirm bandito is weird

That is an insult to weird people....El B is beyond weird :alien:

On another note, I was talking about the event during my lesson on Tuesday evening and my instructor reckons we will be in for a good time playing those courses as he has played there a couple times in the past - he mentioned something about a par 3 that is well surrounded by water.......bring your water wedge Stu :D

Will El Bandita be joining us this year? Or will Jen be the only non-golfer coming along?

Back