The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Kuhn is the Mike Alstott of the fairly new millennium.

Kevin

John Kuhn is the Mike Alstott of the fairly new millennium.

Kevin

Does he fumble a lot, miss blocks, and have a couple of children out of wedlock too?

Does he fumble a lot, miss blocks, and have a couple of children out of wedlock too?

I'm not sure, he's only been Alstott for a quarter and a half. Now if Brandon Jackson could turn into Warrick Dunn....

Kevin

I'm not sure, he's only been Alstott for a quarter and a half. Now if Brandon Jackson could turn into Warrick Dunn....

Kevin

Run like hell, do good deeds, donate to charity, etc...that would be a good thing.

Can someone tell JF that if you are going to get up celebrating and doing the 1st down gesture like you are Chris Carter, you should at least have made the 1st down!

You never want your punter making a tackle.

He was close! Beautiful pass and catch. He has a cannon. I am hopefull for Cutler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the sound of that music!!!!!!

Gus Im not sure I can say he will be a hof but he has the talet to be very good. Should be a grt qb battle for years to come in the nfc north

Well, that half seemed like it was all Packers, yet the score doesn't show it. Bummer.

Kevin

poor OEM, that hail mary to end the half may ruin his fantasy chances.

poor OEM, that hail mary to end the half may ruin his fantasy chances.

Mwhahaha- my evil plan is complete!

Great. Lol both starting safeties gonna be out. Great plan sitting Tommie Harris too. Lol.

Been trying to get the scoop. They also sat aramashodu. He drops but still is a threat. If i get it ill let ya know. We wont know until the end ofthe game probably. But he is healthy.
What's the story there? Do you know?

Kevin

No way was Kuhn down. LOL.

Kevin

Why is the d celebrating??? Idiots.

Peppers is the Chicago Bears.

Poor OEM- another 7 point pulled off the board. That makes a total of 9 tonight.

Well that drive was a waste of time. Crap. This one is going down to the wire.

Kevin

So Cutler called a timeout. Did Lovie throw the challenge flag after the TO was called? If so, and he loses the challenge, do the Bears lose two timeouts?

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back