THP FF Week 4 Thread

He really is. I'm just kinda laying low because I think my team is doing just as bad. It's almost to the point I can talk trash just to aggrevate. I'm the Detroit Lions of the THP league.
I think Bridges just picked up that squirrel for RB. hahahaha

Bridges, again, you are a good sport.

He really is. I'm just kinda laying low because I think my team is doing just as bad. It's almost to the point I can talk trash just to aggrevate. I'm the Detroit Lions of the THP league.

Heheh, I know the feeling well.

Lol. But I will be trying to unload Taccchard Choice. I kept hoping Felix or Barber would get hurt. 3 weeks and my master plan has fallen apart.
Heheh, I know the feeling well.

I changed my team name. So if you guys don't see The Grossman don't get worried.

I think Bridges just picked up that squirrel for RB. hahahaha

Bridges, again, you are a good sport.
I tried to but squirrel wouldnt come up for available players lol

Oh I havent spoke a word of trash talk since the very first thread of the season was started. I tried to lay low but when your in the first posts of threads and then 6 pages of beating after that, its hard not to defend yourself lol
Its ok though, if talking trash makes them feel better about there selves then its ok with me hahahaha

Just search under Trent Edwards...

But seriously you gonna start the Squirrel or are you open to a trade?

Also, I wish we could start two TE's.
I tried to but squirrel wouldnt come up for available players lol

Oh I havent spoke a word of trash talk since the very first thread of the season was started. I tried to lay low but when your in the first posts of threads and then 6 pages of beating after that, its hard not to defend yourself lol
Its ok though, if talking trash makes them feel better about there selves then its ok with me hahahaha

Cmon now, you were trash talking early on I remember. Its what makes FF fun. We know we are going to get a beating, and we will have to take it just like the rest.

Take a look at the other league's thread. Wilwin was talking all the trash and bstoner sent him packing.

But isn't league two the 'B' Team??????? BRUAHAHAHAHAHA. I kid I kid. All I know is Team Grossmen is back. Definitely not playing around anymore. Time to unleash the snakes. I've made some moves that will blow the roof off of THP FF. Well, maybe just blow up team Grossmen. Or maybe just nudge team Grossmen. Either way, I'm going undefeated from this week on.

Cmon now, you were trash talking early on I remember. Its what makes FF fun. We know we are going to get a beating, and we will have to take it just like the rest.

Take a look at the other league's thread. Wilwin was talking all the trash and bstoner sent him packing.

I promise I havent spoke a word of trash talk. I promise you. I know its part of it, hell its part of life, I can take it. Im laughing every time I read all of them, its what makes it fun.

I changed my team name. So if you guys don't see The Grossman don't get worried.

That's alright. I didn't really see The Grossman in week 2 either

Anyone know whats wrong with my team? I cant quite put my finger on it...

Yeah. Hopefully your team can have weeks like that every week. Lol. I had something in my eye so I didnt set my lineup right ;)
That's alright. I didn't really see The Grossman in week 2 either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just in. Breaking news.

Spoiler
Bridges picked up the squirrel.
squirrel-and-chick.jpg

Spoiler
But the squirrel was causing some issues spreading rumors on the team about the rest of the bench players, so he was promptly put on the bench as well.

Dont worry he will be doing this in no time..

Spoiler

squirrel1.jpg

Because he is secretly this.

Spoiler

fannation-comsuper_squirrel.jpg

Running to a winner? haha

Team Marital Bliss is going down this week. Its going to be a tough win that going to be close before I really break out against Team Slump Breaker Bridges!

Team Marital Bliss is going down this week. Its going to be a tough win that going to be close before I really break out against Team Slump Breaker Bridges!

We are pretty beat up. Your team is all on vacation. It could be an interesting week.

Hey Bridges, I heard that Jerry Jones is telling his team to pretend that they're going into the bye week 0-3 instead of 1-2. Are you taking the same strategy? Wait... you don't need to. :D

As a side note, my team is not faring any better.

We are pretty beat up. Your team is all on vacation. It could be an interesting week.

Yes its going to be very intersting. I think key free agent moves may have done it for me.

lol....

I feel a long winning streak coming on. It all starts this week, I got the Bliss wounded and need to take advantage. Seriously why the hell do FA transactions take so dang long. I need to see results and sooner.

Back