Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

I thought that eagle would fall for DJ. That might be all he needed to get his mind back into this...

Me thinks the Brothers Molinari are feeling the Americans breathing down their hairy Italian necks.

Kevin

Cink and kuchar get their match with the Molinari brothers back to square. The start of a revival perhaps?

edit: Beaten :D

Hanson missed about a 5 footer to win the hole as well.

They keep showing the rainbow...Very nice.

Does anybody else think Bama is at the end of it with a pot of gold? :D

Was that a Red, White, and Blue rainbow? I think it was.

Kevin

Pretty sure even the euro's can't stand Garcia...this is just an assumption of course. How could anyone like such a crybaby. Whats scary is I see the same type of hype/expectations about McIlroy and so far not much follow through. Obviously completely different personalities. Not trying to compare the two as people just the expectations laid out before them.

OMG Double Rainbow!!!!!!! It's so BEAUTIFUL!!! Ahhhhhhhh what does this mean?!!?!?!?!?

Good point by Dorothy about DJ and Jim. Putt the damn thing already.

Kevin

Clutch putt by McDowell. Like a Bushmills bottle to the side of the head of the Americans.

Kevin

LMAO......he stole my Lucky Charms!!!
They keep showing the rainbow...Very nice.

Does anybody else think Bama is at the end of it with a pot of gold? :D

Tell that Molinari brother to settle down. No celebrating allowed. :alien:

Francesco is the fiery one. LOL.

Kevin

the Flying Molinaris annoy me

Tell that Molinari brother to settle down. No celebrating allowed. :alien:

Definitely not as good as Jeff Overbite's celebration.

Harrington is being carried again.

this is just a good old fashioned beat down. i have zero hope. i'm tired, i've been putting together toys and play sets for a two year old. this is not a good combo.

you know who's pissing me off the most: captain pavin! he has zero energy, it's lame. i don't want to see him on tv again after this event.

How could it be. A 5 foot putt is not quite the same as holing out from the fairway on a full shot.

There are many things to call Overton too. Tons, he is a goofy guy for sure.

But teeth jokes when you are playing the Euros is a stretch. :act-up:

Definitely not as good as Jeff Overbite's celebration.

Harrington is being carried again.

harrington's a joke. at least i know we'll get 1 point in the singles tomorrow. he'll get waxed.

Back