Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get it means I got it today. Ive had it for longer then a day so no I didnt just get it. lol. Whats your point anyway? Slump buster! lol

I like the way you think. I am sure Golf Galaxy loves it too. Well said.

I like the way you think. I am sure Golf Galaxy loves it too. Well said.

Thank you clam. I knew someone saw it my way haha. Golf Galaxy just served as practice time for me today. I did hit my first Titleist hybrid there today though, a 909H I think it was. Hit pretty nice actually. But I didnt OEM anything at GG today.

Thank you clam. I knew someone saw it my way haha. Golf Galaxy just served as practice time for me today. I did hit my first Titleist hybrid there today though, a 909H I think it was. Hit pretty nice actually. But I didnt OEM anything at GG today.

Gotta cure that itch until it's Mashie potatoes and gravy time.

WR - thought you were going to try and get the wilson fybrid hs or the baffler rail hybrids?

WR - thought you were going to try and get the wilson fybrid hs or the baffler rail hybrids?

I have been looking for them yes ddec, but $20 is $20. I can't find the wilson staff out here in stores and when I found the baffler it has been the wrong loft. I will keep looking and ya never know, might still get one them, it really depends how this 14* hybrid works. I was actually looking for a 17* or 18* but willing to take a chance.

I have been looking for them yes ddec, but $20 is $20. I can't find the wilson staff out here in stores and when I found the baffler it has been the wrong loft. I will keep looking and ya never know, might still get one them, it really depends how this 14* hybrid works. I was actually looking for a 17* or 18* but willing to take a chance.

Can't find Wilson clubs in the Pittsburgh area either. I did speak with the Wilson rep and he couldn't locate a di9 graphite senior flex iron for me to demo. I believe he tried and was sincere as the back and forth lasted several days. It's really a pity as I really liked the reviews on the Di9's and those who swing Wilson like 'em but trying to find them to demo is well like: :banghead:

There are so many other top rated clubs on the market that I CAN demo, my decision is made. Until Wilson gets their retail act together, Callaway, Taylormade, Nike, Ping, Cobra...I can swing them all at Golf Galaxy to my hearts content and find my perfect match.:clapp:

Found a buyer for the R9s, and pulled the trigger on a set of Mizuno MP-63s. I tried everything I could to do with the Bridgestone's what I was doing with the Mizuno's, but it just wasn't to be. It was a bit of an unfair fight with the x100s in the Zuno's and Project X 6.0 in the Bridgestone's, but in the end I got myself a fantastic set of irons.

So yeah, no longer pondering irons... again... hahaha

Please see the cleveland thread.

Mashie (likely 3+4), and the CG16 irons jumped pretty high on my list!

was at the local golf store and tried a few clubs (went in there to get a wedge which they unfortunatly didnt have in stock atm) and almost walked out of there with the MP-63:s.

Epic clubs... Damn i want those... Shouldn't have tried them, just bought new clubs. GAH :p

when you got that really good hit it was like carving in butter with a knife. such a great feeling!

I think with all the interest from THP'ers re: the Mashie that we may singlehandedly put them on backorder for the rest of the country
Please see the cleveland thread.

Mashie (likely 3+4), and the CG16 irons jumped pretty high on my list!

What´s on your transferlist and why?

What´s on your transferlist and why?

Current transferlist:

Cobra L4v, 10* Reg Diamana - Never got any real distance out of this one. Felt too light.
Cobra F-speed 9* Reg Aldila - Went very far and was very moody.

Sonartec SS 2.5 14* Reg Fujikura - I chipped it big time, can´t live with the sky-mark.

Cleveland Halo 22* - Just got old

Titleist 585h 24* - Felt great on the range and s*cked on grass

I think I'm happy with the bag right now.It seems that this process has been completed for me.
The only thing I have to place at fault right now concerns what I'm doing wrong.

I like my bag, but I would like to upgrade if some new technology wows me... Cleveland seems like it will be wowing me

Well , I almost had to replace every club in my bag as I shanked every stinking club in my hand today ! Ever shank a driver all the way down to a 52* wedge ???? I have never had the shanks in my life and have no clue what was going on this morning as I about snapped every club over my knee :at-wits-end:
I felt like a person with a split personality that fought to be left sided or right sided all morning long :banghead::banghead:

Currently:

Driver- Would like to get fitted for a new one for Christmas/ B-Day (they are like, 3 weeks apart.)

Irons- Want to get fitted. Looking HARD at some Ci9s.

Putter- Has to go. Way too short for me. Considering giving it away if someone has a kid that needs a couple of stcks and a bag PM me and we can chat.

Here to stay- The hybrid. Love everything about it.

sounds like an offshoot of the pondering thread......

poss. transfer my driver and at least one hybrid

I just saw the Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy 3 wood. I'm looking for a new 3 wood and have hit the XCG-V and really liked it, but its a little pricey for me. The trilogy looks like it might be a good solution. Anyone hit it yet, and if you have, where?

Well , I almost had to replace every club in my bag as I shanked every stinking club in my hand today ! Ever shank a driver all the way down to a 52* wedge ???? I have never had the shanks in my life and have no clue what was going on this morning as I about snapped every club over my knee :at-wits-end:
I felt like a person with a split personality that fought to be left sided or right sided all morning long :banghead::banghead:

Ouch, I have a friend that actually had to yell fore on the range because of the shanks......Was pretty funny the first time it happened - not so much the tenth time.....

I just saw the Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy 3 wood. I'm looking for a new 3 wood and have hit the XCG-V and really liked it, but its a little pricey for me. The trilogy looks like it might be a good solution. Anyone hit it yet, and if you have, where?

Check out the Tour Edge Reviews THP Demo Day Thread. We had 2 of these out there and quite a few people got to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back