Bettinardi 2011 Product Information

Dang, I'll do some looking, but GG should have some real soon. My putter is a ways back in the thread and JB says it's similar, but I know very little about the line still.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

So we get calls from all of the golf companies here at THP, but there is something different about looking down at the biz phone line and seeing it read Bettinardi for me. Just a long time fan I guess.

So we get calls from all of the golf companies here at THP, but there is something different about looking down at the biz phone line and seeing it read Bettinardi for me. Just a long time fan I guess.

What did you say? They called you right? Did they send the pics or putters? ahhhhhh I can't stand it anymore........

What did you say? They called you right? Did they send the pics or putters? ahhhhhh I can't stand it anymore........

They called to speak with GG. They always call for GG. But then again, she runs the company, I just take the credit.

If you are a fan of Bettinardi, you would love our current issue of THP The Magazine with some customs in it. And they will have something different in the next issue as well.

Was it Bob himself? How cool would that be?

that's awesome. I had Bob Uecker call my cell phone once when I was setting up a radio interview. That may have bee the best phone call I received

Was it Bob himself? How cool would that be?

It was not, he is busy working, but he did exchange emails with GG today. But we have spoken to Bob a few times and he is always a pleasure to deal with, as is his staff. Here are a few from this year.

Those don't want to show on my BB, but that is super cool talking to them. You need a special red phone.

Did they say they were going to send the 2011 Studio Stock putters.......got my fingers crossed.

It was not, he is busy working, but he did exchange emails with GG today. But we have spoken to Bob a few times and he is always a pleasure to deal with, as is his staff. Here are a few from this year.

Thanks kinda funny.. i've seen several of his clips and the first one i saw he said his office was 15 feet from the manufacture floor... then another clip said 20 feet.. now this one says 25 feet.... his shop must be growing or his office keeps getting smaller.
hahahahhaha

Thanks kinda funny.. i've seen several of his clips and the first one i saw he said his office was 15 feet from the manufacture floor... then another clip said 20 feet.. now this one says 25 feet.... his shop must be growing or his office keeps getting smaller.
hahahahhaha

I have not seen any other clips, but these were shot by us personally. He is a great guy to be an ambassador to his brand, because his passion shines through so well. Of course it doesn't hurt when you are putting together the putters that he does.

I agree I love his work.... I only have 2 of his putters but would love to buy more.

[Activate Most interesting man in the world voice]

I don't always putt well, but when I do, I prefer Bettinardi.

Keep putting my friends...

Can't wait to see some pics of the new Studio Stock #8.

I wonder if he's going to release the studio stock #3 with the new color?

These are some pretty nice putters, but I have to admit, I like this year's black better.

Have I mentioned that I am excited to get these in? Not here yet, but we know they are coming very soon.

Would you know if they will be offering a Studio Stock #3 mallet in the new color?

Would you know if they will be offering a Studio Stock #3 mallet in the new color?

I dont sorry. But we will have all of that information in the upcoming issue of THP: The Magazine. We thought the Limited models we had in the last issue came out great. If you have not seen that magazine, click the button at the top. Some incredible Bettinardi Putters in it.

There is a half moon style mallet in the SS 2011 coming. What I have seen of the Studio Stock is looking extremely nice, especially with the new finish.

I'm catch'n the tail end of this but I haven't stopped drooling since I started with the first page photos.

There is a half moon style mallet in the SS 2011 coming. What I have seen of the Studio Stock is looking extremely nice, especially with the new finish.

Found the new Studio Stock color....maybe? check it out. They are in the photo gallery ( 2010 The McGladrey Classic ) on www.bettinardi.com homepage. They have a rainbow black color effect. Sweet looking.

I think the bottem of the putter reads.... Bettinardi (then an american Flag Logo) Studio Stock (then some number). But I could be way off. :clapp:

Last edited:
Back