EvolveGolf epoch s3 Tee Review

my edwin watts has these. are they more sturdy than the zero friction tees? the ZF last forever, but they tend to bend easy and stay in that position. you have to bend them back and they don't feel as sturdy

my edwin watts has these. are they more sturdy than the zero friction tees? the ZF last forever, but they tend to bend easy and stay in that position. you have to bend them back and they don't feel as sturdy

In my experience the epoch tees were better but I know I have a much slower swing speed than others. But for me I prefer the epoch over the zero friction.

Can't compare for you since I've never used ZF. The Epochs will get bendy after some use. I've never had them become unusable because of it though.

In my opinion yes they are. I've used both and I prefer the epochs by a large margin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My club switched from wooden tees to these this year. At first I was a little skeptical because I loved the old tees that they had but the epochs have made me a believer. I used to have to carry around a handful of tees in my pocket and now I just carry 2, the driver tee and the iron tee. They very rarely break unless you have a really steep swing, but you can basically use them until you lose them. Sounds like a good slogan for them.

I bought some today due to the review and will give them a go this Saturday.

That is what I like to hear! The epoch seems to be getting a lot of love around here and for very good reason! Tell us how they work for you!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Not sure I'll be able to find these in Australia any time soon, and none (of the S3's at least) on Ebay just yet, but I'll be keeping my eyes open.

At the THP Fall Outing, we all got some Epoch Tees. Plus the starters at each of the PGA Resort courses had a box of them for players. It almost got to be a joke because on the par 3's I always look for a broken tee to use. But, I could never find any.

I may not buy a tee again for the next 20 years. I grabbed a handful each day I was there. I probably have 30-40 of 'em in my bag now. LOL!

At the THP Fall Outing, we all got some Epoch Tees. Plus the starters at each of the PGA Resort courses had a box of them for players. It almost got to be a joke because on the par 3's I always look for a broken tee to use. But, I could never find any.

I may not buy a tee again for the next 20 years. I grabbed a handful each day I was there. I probably have 30-40 of 'em in my bag now. LOL!

As you already know- I did the same. I also got a bunch of "cheap" pitch mark repair tools too. I figure that is what my 18% gratuity went toward anyways!

I am loving my new eopch tees. I have had MUCH more consistant ball flight with my driver. I am teeing it up to the same number everytime. Sure does make golf a little easier.

That's awesome dude, yeah the tee has definitely cemented itself into my bag, I'm giving wooden tees away to anyone who will take them right now!

That's awesome dude, yeah the tee has definitely cemented itself into my bag, I'm giving wooden tees away to anyone who will take them right now!

me too bro, I even made a wooden tee tree house for my cat...its name is orange. hehe

So do you guys use the dots? I'm used to teeing it up lower and I did the sweet spot "fitting" which would probably have the ball higher. Lol. I'm just afraid I'd be topping everything. Once the occasion I happen to hit the ball right.

So do you guys use the dots? I'm used to teeing it up lower and I did the sweet spot "fitting" which would probably have the ball higher. Lol. I'm just afraid I'd be topping everything. Once the occasion I happen to hit the ball right.

I use it and I love it. Now I use it everytime.

Awesome. NExt time Im in Golfsmith Ill be buying these. I loved the epochs we had at the outing so much I just kinda passed on these. No more!

Awesome. NExt time Im in Golfsmith Ill be buying these. I loved the epochs we had at the outing so much I just kinda passed on these. No more!

I would send you some but I am down to just a few. If I see some I will send em to you. You will love them

As you already know- I did the same. I also got a bunch of "cheap" pitch mark repair tools too. I figure that is what my 18% gratuity went toward anyways!

haha gus gave me a couple while he was in town, and unfortunately I managed to break three of them in around 25 swings.. That being said, if I had to pick a plastic tee to use, these would be my preferred choice.. I liked how sturdy they were.

No worries braski! i've got a bunch of the THP Epochs too. My finger is almost completely healed up and I should be on the course again ASAP. They just finished reseeding just about all the courses I play. Good time to be golfing!
I would send you some but I am down to just a few. If I see some I will send em to you. You will love them

Too much stress from playing 'pull my finger?' lol
No worries braski! i've got a bunch of the THP Epochs too. My finger is almost completely healed up and I should be on the course again ASAP. They just finished reseeding just about all the courses I play. Good time to be golfing!

All I know is I officially LEARNT my lesson haha.

Too much stress from playing 'pull my finger?' lol

Real quick too, One-T/P4B, did you use the fitting guide from the website to determine tee height?

All I know is I officially LEARNT my lesson haha.

Real quick too, One-T/P4B, did you use the fitting guide from the website to determine tee height?

yes sir I did. Worked perfect!

Back