The McRib is Coming Back!

The McRib hands down. Its got the Southern Gentleman thing going.

The McRib hands down. Its got the Southern Gentleman thing going.

agreed! I actually can not talk myself into a KFC doubledown. Our school used to have their rendition of a McRib, it was tasty as well.

agreed! I actually can not talk myself into a KFC doubledown. Our school used to have their rendition of a McRib, it was tasty as well.

I'm with you. That kfc thing looks nasty and I won't eat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ours did too. I miss cafeteria food.

Salisbury Steak
Mexican Pizza day - Weird hexagon shaped pizza that was so good
McRib looking thing

So many good ones.

I tried the Doubledown. It was okay. Its just missing bread. I know that sounds weird, but its true. With bread it would be quite tasty

I just feel like I would have an instant heart attack. I am soon going to quit smoking, but I would have to have a cig after eating that. It would be like sex you werent proud of. Maybe like riding a moped.
ROADHOUSE

hahaha

The KFC "thing" looks nasty but the McRib doesn't?

Salisbury Steak
McRib looking thing

So many good ones.

I tried the Doubledown. It was okay. Its just missing bread. I know that sounds weird, but its true. With bread it would be quite tasty

ahhh man, all of the aquare pizza was awesome, We had the mexican pizza as well. ahh man, I am gonna have to think about old cafateria food now. Dont they have one that has bread?

GG is on her way to McDs now for me. Man she is so kind. Breaking my diet for one night. Get fast food with Monopoly pieces, how good is that? haha

If they have the McRib, I want it.

Salisbury Steak
We had an amazing Mexican pizza thing too but it was in a rectangular tin foil container. As far a Salisbury steak goes, I feel like I dont eat it as much as I should be. I mean, in the eighties it seemed like I had it at least once a week.

GG is on her way to McDs now for me. Man she is so kind. Breaking my diet for one night. Get fast food with Monopoly pieces, how good is that? haha

If they have the McRib, I want it.

ahhh dude, are you a monopoly guy? I joke with my wife every time I see a monopoly commercial.

One bite was enough.

yeah, enough to make you wanna own a McDonalds!

We had an amazing Mexican pizza thing too but it was in a rectangular tin foil container. As far a Salisbury steak goes, I feel like I dont eat it as much as I should be. I mean, in the eighties it seemed like I had it at least once a week.

On my diet, I am eating the frozen version. Its not too bad for 200 calories and 6 grams of fat. However I am still starving afterwards...haha

THe McRib is like Pale Rider. Its mythical and tangent all at the same time.

ahhh dude, are you a monopoly guy? I joke with my wife every time I see a monopoly commercial.

yeah, enough to make you wanna own a McDonalds!

Havent played in close to 20 years. I was kidding. But I will buy the stuff that has the pieces if I am going to eat it.

On my diet, I am eating the frozen version. Its not too bad for 200 calories and 6 grams of fat. However I am still starving afterwards...haha

THe McRib is like Pale Rider. Its mythical and tangent all at the same time.

Havent played in close to 20 years. I was kidding. But I will buy the stuff that has the pieces if I am going to eat it.

Pale Rider invented the McRib! Right?

andthen keep the Boardwalk one just HOPING you get Park Place! hahaha, everyone has done it

There is no way I could eat that. I don't even think I could stomach it.

There is no way I could eat that. I don't even think I could stomach it.

I'm with you. The sauce is good, but when I want ribs I want real ribs. I miss living close to KC!

They have a Mexican pizza at Taco Bell, I get it almost every time.

Its just a "rib" in some bread. Dont make it sound like its guacamole on ice cream or something haha

That depends on your definition of rib.

I wonder what the ingredient list is. :dazed:

Theres no reason to get crazy now. Just savor the goodness and be thankful its back! lol

Back