Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All- In case you didn't know, all cell phone numbers will be made public this month to telemarketing companies. Guess what? You'll be charged air time for those calls too. Register your cell phone number(s) with the National do Not Call database for free and save yourself those phone calls at dinner time, Sunday morning, Saturday night, etc. https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx

Thanks for the heads up hanks!

Thanks for the heads-up Hanks!

Finally got around to setting up a new banking account since the move down to Florida, my little NC credit union is great, but getting cash is near impossible down here without paying fees. So Wednesday morning I went to bank of America, as they are pretty much everywhere and with my job I could be in Florida today and Alaska next month so I thought it might be worthwhile to have a national bank. Deposited a rather large sum of money in form of cashiers check, I noticed that the funds would.not be available until 10/8, no bigger. Well today I set up the online banking and notice the funds aren't available until late Friday night, and the greater portion in the savings isn't available until 10/14! WITMFH!

I don't need the cash, but at the same time a week hold on a cashiers check is friggin s.t.u.p.i.d. seriously debating closing the account in the morning.

ahh man, did you get rid of your State Employees credit union account? That is the best bank ever

i hate being too hungry to cook and too lazy to go get something... plus morning fast food sucks

i hate being too hungry to cook and too lazy to go get something... plus morning fast food sucks

Biscuits and gravy from Hardee's/Carl's Jr.

I absolutely FARGIN hate cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate them, they are just money pits! This typing just does not show how mad I really am right now.

I absolutely FARGIN hate cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate them, they are just money pits! This typing just does not show how mad I really am right now.

Sorry man! But, if you really want a money pit buy a boat.

thats the thing, I DONT WANT A MONEY PIT!!! a car is enought to piss me off. Funny thing is that I am at work, in the parking lot, high kicking my car.

thats the thing, I DONT WANT A MONEY PIT!!! a car is enought to piss me off. Funny thing is that I am at work, in the parking lot, high kicking my car.

Sorry to hear it buddy. I have a truck that needs traded off asap, its starting to cost me as well.

sorry dude! hate to hear it, i know you've been having all kinds of stupid issues.

Sick. Very, very sick. Slept in the bathroom last night.

Sorry to hear it buddy. I have a truck that needs traded off asap, its starting to cost me as well.

its just annoying, maybe if the mechanic would come to your house, but they dont. Ugh

sorry dude! hate to hear it, i know you've been having all kinds of stupid issues.

Yes, I have had it with it man, the hell of it is that the car has NEVER had issues, now its just all fallling off.

Sick. Very, very sick. Slept in the bathroom last night.

Dang bro, sorry to hear that.

hang in there hawk. erin and foster weren't feeling well yesterday, that means i'm up next.

Hoping Erica doesn't get this one. Hawk Jr and I need someone to take care of us!

ahh man, did you get rid of your State Employees credit union account? That is the best bank ever

Lord no man, I've been with that bank since the mid 90's. I'll never leave SECU.

I'll second that! A boat should do two things float and move...right now mine does the prior, but not the latter :( Oddly enough though, boat mechanics unlike auto mechanics do come to your house...go figure.

Sorry to hear about the car troubles Mr. Overton. Does your license plate read BOOM!! though?

you've got something in the mail that will make you feel better buddy......
Hoping Erica doesn't get this one. Hawk Jr and I need someone to take care of us!

Lord no man, I've been with that bank since the mid 90's. I'll never leave SECU.

no joke man, SECU is just awesome, cheap interest rates on everything.

I'll second that! A boat should do two things float and move...right now mine does the prior, but not the latter :( Oddly enough though, boat mechanics unlike auto mechanics do come to your house...go figure.

Sorry to hear about the car troubles Mr. Overton. Does your license plate read BOOM!! though?

It needs to say that, I might blow that biiiatch up the way I feel right now

you've got something in the mail that will make you feel better buddy......

A crate of Charmin? LOL. J/K, you are correct on that one :)

Little Ashton has started pushing away from the dinner table in his booster seat, resulting in rocking his chair back. We've been pretty good about catching it and backing him off the table a little. Well, today he finally did it, pushed himself right over backwards. I get a phone call in the middle of a round of golf from my wife that he did it this morning at breakfast, and I get home to find a big dent in the wall. I'm sure Ashton will have a big goose egg when he gets home this afternoon from daycare. Why dont 1 year olds listen? Lol... at least he's ok. I told my wife it's a good thing his head hit the sheetrock and caved it in, 'cause a stud would've hurt worse, and that not quite as much as our tile floor.

Emergency room avoided for now...

People who's auction ends for lets say 250$ with 0 bids, so you message them and ask them what they will take for the club and they respond "275$". Hey moron I could have just bought it 5 minutes ago for 250$ /sigh

I swear I thought you said you were going to wait for your fitting before buying anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back