Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing more pale than a ghost.

Seriously, everyone keeps saying long putts they are struggling with, but it made me better at lag putting. I must be that bad. DO IT TC!!! Get your casper on!

i'm thinking about it. i want to get one and have the bottom engraved, "PALE RIDER" how awesome would that be?

That ghost was the bomb from 15 feet and in, but long putts gave me a lot of trouble as well. The best putter for long putts for me was an answer style SeeMore.

what i'd really like to do is have this done:

rossa-corza-ghost-putter.jpg

somehow get rid of the "rossa" on the back of the club and have that part say "PALE RIDER" but i don't have a clue how to go about that.

somehow get rid of the "rossa" on the back of the club and have that part say "PALE RIDER" but i don't have a clue how to go about that.

now that would be awesome

+1 on that idea.

Putting it in here since I bought it months ago but its just now done...I'ts like Christmas!

Wait until you guys see my Piretti Teramo CS mallet. Wow. I'll have it in hand by Monday, lots of pics then. Wow.

Pale Rossa

Putting it in here since I bought it months ago but its just now done...I'ts like Christmas!

Wait until you guys see my Piretti Teramo CS mallet. Wow. I'll have it in hand by Monday, lots of pics then. Wow.

Do you mind if I live vicariously through you Jman? You should acquire some Damascus Steel and get Lajosi to make a putter out of that with a welded plumbers neck. Talk about hot! I had in mind to do this a few months back, but I don't think that is going to pan out any time soon.

if this thing putts with an orange ball it'll be like candy corn.....

Do you mind if I live vicariously through you Jman? You should acquire some Damascus Steel and get Lajosi to make a putter out of that with a welded plumbers neck. Talk about hot! I had in mind to do this a few months back, but I don't think that is going to pan out any time soon.

The more the merrier SethO, I live vicariously through myself sometimes too LOL.

Believe me, the Damascus thing has crossed my mind, believe me.

CGTour Irons... lol

I wouldnt expect much of a difference if any... Anyone feel there are any differences between the CG tours and VRs?

Those were replaced I believe by the CG1s

TC why don't you just put pale on the left side of Rossa and rider on the right side. Would look really cool IMO

Yeah I figured as such, the set I was looking at was new, but classified as used. Any thoughts on either set?

I looked and couldnt find the review.

Yeah they are blades...haha

I played the CG1s for about 4 rounds. Feel is spectacular. No forgiveness as to be expected, just like most. The players cavity's feel great as well.

Awesome, Ill probably just stick with what I have because Im assuming theyre similar.. Both sets are sexy though
Yeah they are blades...haha

I played the CG1s for about 4 rounds. Feel is spectacular. No forgiveness as to be expected, just like most. The players cavity's feel great as well.

My 53's just arrived, yay.

Off to the range we are!

At first I thought it was gas.....but upon further review, the feeling I have is the feeling for a new putter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back