The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine if this guy was the first thing you saw when you woke up.
images

Maybe he's a circus donkey about to be shot out of cannon.

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow. I'm sure I'm going to see a guy I know that lives on a 20 acre mini-farm. About a year ago when I saw him he was talking about getting a couple of mini-donkeys. If he did, I'll let you know how he likes them. He has goats and some other animals, too, and once almost bought some Clydesdales.

Kevin

Mini goats?

I could imagine, he looks like a French Canadian as well.

The world would be a much better place if everyone had a donkey.

I would never fish with a French Canadian. There are places on the French and Ottawa Rivers where if you fish on your own, the guides will slash your tires at the boat launches.

I drive by a place every time I go to the golf course that has four donkeys in a pasture. I find both amusing and reassuring.

Kevin

Mini goats?

I'm not certain, but if they are, he should have certainly bought the Clydesdales. That contrast would have been super. He also used to raise beef cattle every couple years. We used to buy a quarter or side of beef. It was all good, but oh man, the ground beef was unreal. I tried to get him to raise some hogs, but he would always say he wasn't a damn pig farmer.

Haha, Gasmams Dad used to raise cows. He had a huge deep freezer in the garage but he would never eat his own cows. He would buy them from the auctions at the fair. I have always wanted to buy a half hog as well.

Have you had kurobuta pork Kevin?

Haha, Gasmams Dad used to raise cows. He had a huge deep freezer in the garage but he would never eat his own cows. He would buy them from the auctions at the fair. I have always wanted to buy a half hog as well.

It's a whole different flavor. I think they passed some law here in Cheeseland that made it not worth the trouble for him, so he quit. Had to pay some fee or something, or prove he was only selling to his family.

Kevin

Have you had kurobuta pork Kevin?

Not that I know. I would love to try some Iberico ham made from the acorn eating pigs. I need to go to Spain sometime and eat all the different hams in the little bars/restaurants in the countryside.

Kevin

Leave it to the government to put people out of business.

Leave it to the government to put people out of business.

Yeah. He was raising like three steers every two years, but apparently he needed to be regulated. I believe the company that did the slaughtering and butchering for him would have also been at risk if they did it for him and he sold them, so they told him it wasn't worth the risk to them either. Like I said the ground beef was unreal, and roasts, too. The steaks were good, but a little lean, but man, you could make a pot roast from the chuck roasts that was unbelievable.

Kevin

So after some unscientific testing, I've decided that I play my best golf when I'm hung over. I had a great round on the Palmer course after 5 hours of sleep and massive amounts of booze. Therefore, I'm going to get Thanks'd tonight and shoot an 85 tomorrow hehehehehe.

Can I be part of the test group? I was in a similar spot.
So after some unscientific testing, I've decided that I play my best golf when I'm hung over. I had a great round on the Palmer course after 5 hours of sleep and massive amounts of booze. Therefore, I'm going to get Thanks'd tonight and shoot an 85 tomorrow hehehehehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes!! Bring this guy back!

DSCF1786.jpg

so im at work sitting in the proshop helping a whole lotta ppl during a really busy day today when we get a call from the starter on the radio saying someone needs to go to #9 and help a player out since the maintenance crew all went home for the day
i take a cart out and as soon as i come around the corner just past the green i see a cart
the whole front end is sinking deeper and deeper into the lake that guards the left side of the green
needless to say i couldnt get that puppy out of the lake and had to call a maintenance guy to come back to work and tow that baby out
the one day i dont have my camera(i always have it) this happens... buahaha

I need some quick help. I just got stung by a bee and its swelled up pretty good. I dont have any benedryl. Whats the next best thing to do?

I need some quick help. I just got stung by a bee and its swelled up pretty good. I dont have any benedryl. Whats the next best thing to do?

Ice ice baby...boom dah bah dah dah boom boom

Yes, you should get the stinger out as it will continue to release the toxins into your body.

Pee on it.

No wait, that's for jellyfish! Heck it might work on bee stings too. Just don't tell us if you do! hehehe

Swelling is a good thing, long as its not in the throat. You can try alcohol wipes if it still has a burning feel and cold compress, but it'll usually subside in an hour or so

Growing up we used tobacco spit, works everytime.

Last edited:
Pee on it.

No wait, that's for jellyfish! Heck it might work on bee stings too. Just don't tell us if you do! hehehe
LOL.
Swelling is a good thing, long as its not in the throat. You can try alcohol wipes if it still has a burning feel and cold compress, but it'll usually subside in an hour or so

I grabbed some Lysol wipes and used those when I got back to the house then just put some Ice on it. It doesnt burn or anything, it just swelled up a lot so thats what made me worried.

I got stung while trying to look for my dog that is missing. Got the double wham.

Get the Squirrel on it!!!! But really, Im not sure dude! Hope you're aok!
Ok well I got it out as soon it stung but its still swelled up pretty good. That little bastard. lol

Growing up we used tobacco spit, works everytime.

thats hilarious! we used to not put the spit, but the actual tobacco on it. doesnt steak work too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back