Ping Adjustable Putter Codes??

bajapalm

it seems so simple..
Reaction score
Handicap
I tried the Ping adjustable "fitting" putter at a couple of golf shops.
It indicated that I should get a putter with the ORANGE lie angle. I have no idea what lie angle that corresponds to. Any way to find out??
Thanks

I am going off memory only here.

Black - Standard
Red - 1 degree flat
Orange - 2 degrees flat
Brown - 3 degrees flat
Gold - 4 degrees flat

Jb beat me to it. Most Golf stores have a chart that explain the actual lie angles. Funny you can't find that chart online even though the website has got an online fitting service.

Thanks Guys! So if I used this thing correctly I am about a 1.5 degree flat? I just held it like I would if I was putting and got the toe and heel as equal as possible - but could not find what the colors meant.
One more question - If Seemore says 70 degrees is normal do I order the 68 degree?? I like the FGP original and might as well order it on line and get it "customized"

If you are ordering a SeeMore, my best suggestion is call and speak to them. Some of the nicest people you will ever deal with, and have them walk you through their putter fitting on the phone (as good as they can anyway).

Thanks JB - Yes that is what I was thinking. After everything I have read here, I like the idea of buying from them even more! :good:

the irons are 0.75* per color.
the putters are 1.00* per color

putters go 70, 69, 68, etc...

Thanks guys
OK I think I got it - PING PUTTERS
Black = 70
Red = 69 (or 1 degree flat)
Orange = 68 (or 2 degrees flat)
Brown = 67 (3 degrees flat)
gold = 66 (4 degrees flat)

You think that it would have been on the chart or something???

Back