THP Putter Covers In Stock

Is it bad that since I collect SeeMore company HC's I'm really tempted to order two more so I have two for the collection and two to game? lol

I don't even had a blade putter to use one on, but I still ordered 2

boom! ordered the ebony and ivory connection

do these have magnets to keep them from sliding off?

I have gone as far as switching from a mallet to a blade just for this day! White one ordered, thanks THP!

do these have magnets to keep them from sliding off?

Here ya go

Soft Leather Exterior - Featuring our dancing logo and larger logo and slogan on the top

Magnetic Enclosure - For those that do not care for velcro

Soft Lined Interior - Faux Fur like lining that keeps things unscractched and protected.

Limited Edition - These are VERY limited.

I have gone as far as switching from a mallet to a blade just for this day! White one ordered, thanks THP!

I need a nice blade/mid mallet now. Method 003 perhaps

Just ordered one for my Bullseye! Think my Rife will be jealous...

I need a nice blade/mid mallet now. Method 003 perhaps

you could win the Ghost contest...that would be cool

edit: Out of curiosit....how many were ordered JB/GG?

Thanks buddy! Man, I suck at reading sometimes

It's cool. I'm bored at work and just getting my time in more than anything. I'm so glad I have THP to keep me occupied.

That would be sweet!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

No idea right now, as we are setting up the staff bag room in the new THP HQ, but if I were a betting man, and I'm not, I would say we are about half sold out.

No idea right now, as we are setting up the staff bag room in the new THP HQ, but if I were a betting man, and I'm not, I would say we are about half sold out.

I woul dbet so too, this thread blew up quick!

Too cool.

I just bought two. Had to do it. The cover that comes with the Karsten Series Anser is awful.

I did read somewhere that it fits an Odyssey #9, right?

Cool thanks. Already ordered but wanted to be sure.

Now if I could only lay my hands on one of those awesome THP belt buckles. lol

Done!! 1 of each! I hope I did it right...haha

edit: my dad has a Seemore which he LOVES and he doesnt have the cover so here ya go pops...he gets the black

boom! xmas present for pops!

they look fantastic guys and having actually had the opportunity of holding one, i believe everyone will be blown away by the quality and look of these.

i hope they sell out very quickly.

they look fantastic guys and having actually had the opportunity of holding one, i believe everyone will be blown away by the quality and look of these.

thats right!

+1 really amazing. just another excuse for me to get a SeeMore to go under the hood too

I think after my round today I'll be headed to PGA SS to see about finding a matching putter hahaha.
+1 really amazing. just another excuse for me to get a SeeMore to go under the hood too

Back