Best wedge set for the $

johnday

Your everyday 4J
Reaction score
Handicap
TOO high
So all I have is a PW and SW and the groves on my sandwedge are wayyyy worn out and dirty beyond repair. I'm wondering if you guys know of any wedge sets that give me the best clubs for the best price?

EDIT: forgot to mention that I'm left handed.

Last edited:
Check out the Mizuno MP-T Series on eBay. You can pick up a GW and SW for around 100. Sweeeet wedges, especially considering the cost.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

+1 those are great. To add to it keep an eye out for Nike wedges, they can be found for next to nothing, but in the end get what works for you.

Check out the Mizuno MP-T Series on eBay. You can pick up a GW and SW for around 100. Sweeeet wedges, especially considering the cost.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

wilson staff tw9 can be found for around 50 bucks

What is your price range?

how many wedges? 2,3?

I would start with two. GW and SW.

As mentioned above Wilson Staff TW9's , i saw them on clearence at Edwin Watts saturday for $49 a piece . It might be hard to find any that are LH but, they are great wedges and worth checking out especially at that price . It comes down to what you like best tho .

The nikes on golfetail are 47 a piece and are great wedges. To me, it felt like I am getting more spin now that they are used than i did when they were new.

Back