THP FF Week 13 Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With only 2 weeks left to go in the regular season, the playoff picture became quite blurry after week 12. The North division has Marital Bliss in the lead but has 3 teams with in 1.5 games of them. All could win the division crown. In the South division, Third String QB may have extended their lead, but 2 teams could still catch them as well.

That leads to the wildcard teams making the playoffs. It is completely wide open and lucky Week 13 could tell us everything about the league.

Welcome to the home stretch. Good luck everybody.

Frank Gore out for the season, could have an effect on the playoffs as he is currently on Team Chunkylover.

The Grossmen is going down! Squirrels looking for 7th straight week of 100+ and 4th straight win.

Here comes the BOOM Yoccos!

Dude you've thrown away the way of the Mighty Squirrels. Looks like Andre Johnson has punched his way into playing this week. He might be pissed too. I'd watch out.
The Grossmen is going down! Squirrels looking for 7th straight week of 100+ and 4th straight win.

Here comes the BOOM Yoccos!

Dude you've thrown away the way of the Mighty Squirrels. Looks like Andre Johnson has punched his way into playing this week. He might be pissed too. I'd watch out.

haha. As long as Jackson and Bradshaw dont go off I think I can win, but if they get 20+ each then Im going to be in trouble. My rb/wr spot is in hurting, Mike williams is still hurt and now Vjax is being a b*tch about his calf so he probably wont play either. What happen to the days of playing through injuries and toughening it out, bunch of panzies now days lol

He is a putz. Lol.
haha. As long as Jackson and Bradshaw dont go off I think I can win, but if they get 20+ each then Im going to be in trouble. My rb/wr spot is in hurting, Mike williams is still hurt and now Vjax is being a b*tch about his calf so he probably wont play either. What happen to the days of playing through injuries and toughening it out, bunch of panzies now days lol

Team CL limping toward the goal line.

Looks like RxAfrosheen and Tennessee Tiders are currently in playoff spots 3 and 4 with 2 games to go

ok week 13 starts tonight with Texans vs Eagles. 2 weeks left in THP FF

Looks like RxAfrosheen and Tennessee Tiders are currently in playoff spots 3 and 4 with 2 games to go

This week is another big match-up for Afrosheen against Biggsy and Estelle. If they pull out a win they bump me back down into a tie for the playoff spots... a tie I am unlikely to have a tie-break in. Gotta hold stromg Afrosheen... gotta hold strong!

Edit: In other news... I just pulled into solo first place in my other FF league (12 team). After being accustomed to the THP team my other team looks like a freaking all-star roster. E Manning, A Foster, A Peterson, P Hillis, R White, M Manningham, A Collie, B Lloyd, S Holmes, A Gates, Steelers D. Only lost 1 game this year...

Big night for the Tiders last night, 43 points(32 from McCoy, 11 Maclin). Looks like Donne has a taste of the playoffs and isn't goint to go away without a fight. Afrosheen also got 28 pts from Vick last night. Looks like he will need good performances up and down the roster in his matchup with Merrimans Tequila. Don't look now, but Team Season Spoiler may be up to his old tricks again, holding a 17-11 lead heading in to the week. This would be 3 in a row for OEM. The coaching change has really payed off for him.

You failed to mention the 35 that you put on the board. HA! That is funny.

Vick is fantasy GOLD. I have been riding on big performances from Tolbert and Brown which need to continue this week. Tequila got a great team and I am coming into the week a 13 point dog!

a 13 point dog!

Dont listen to that thing. GG is a 58 point fav this week against a team that is right in the thick of things. Crazy talk.

You failed to mention the 35 that you put on the board. HA! That is funny.

Haha its not all about me and my team JB

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Haha its not all about me and my team JB

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Like I said, just found it funny that you listed all the teams that got off to a good start and failed to mention your 35....HA!

Like I said, just found it funny that you listed all the teams that got off to a good start and failed to mention your 35....HA!

Arian Foster another good game 24 pts. He has been a beast so far this year. Luckily I have him on all 4 of my teams.

Just out of curiosity, what is the tiebreak? is it done on total points for, or on head-to-head or what? As I'm looking now, if I win this weekend and one of two others lose, I'll be tied with them records wise, but behind on pts.

Just out of curiosity, what is the tiebreak? is it done on total points for, or on head-to-head or what? As I'm looking now, if I win this weekend and one of two others lose, I'll be tied with them records wise, but behind on pts.

Not sure on league 2, but our league I believe total points is it.

I am trying to set my final roster to make sure I have the best team for kicking some Chuckylover a$$.

I am going to hang out in this thread for the rest of the day... GG makes everything NFL related more interesting!

I am trying to set my final roster to make sure I have the best team for kicking some Chuckylover a$$.

And today will be even more interesting...I have had one too many mimosas at brunch so this should be a fun day. ; )

Haha yes!

Poor chunkylover got screwed late in the season this year. Gave up hillis to me and wayne isnt doing to good, and now gore is out for the season.

Haha yes!

Poor chunkylover got screwed late in the season this year. Gave up hillis to me and wayne isnt doing to good, and now gore is out for the season.

Not sure I would call that getting screwed. Reggie Wayne always falls off a little bit late in the year (at least in my opinion).

Back