THP FF Week 13 Thread

My pride hurts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they did. This is going to really come down to the wire.

There are some matchups that will make or break teams playoff hopes tonight.

As it stands right now it looks like MB and RX are going to lose bringing them 8-4-1 and 8-5-0.

The Tennessee Tiders sit at 7-5-0 and will be involved in a close match tonight. They currently lead by 12, but Gasman has Tom Brady and Patriots D going tonight. A loss puts them to 7-6-0 and puts them on the outside looking in. They would need a win and help next week.

Cafe de Columbia gets a win this week which pulls him to 8-5-0. Due to the points tiebreaker that would place him above RxAfrosheen in the standings. Meanwhile a loss by Nebraska Iceman ends the playoff dream for them.

It looks like there will be at least 4 teams sitting at 8-5 going in to next week. Here is what there total points will look like.

Chunkylover 1343
Merrimans Tequila 1306
Cafe de Columbia 1287
RX Afrosheen 1237* Still has Gronkowski to play tonight

IF the Tenessee Tiders hold on for the win they will be included in that group with a points total of 1392.

It basically comes down for GG as win and your in. Of course it has been that way the last 2 weeks too. Scoring 100 points each week and losing is tough. So is that computer adjusted tie she got earlier in the year which was a win until Tuesday. That changed everything.

I am just glad to have a few more wins than last year at this point, started the season strong but was unproductive after that. Plus forgetting to set my line up during bye weeks didn't help either.....

It was so nice to see that Boldin can still catch a ball and even better that he did it in the end zone but in the end it still wasn't enough. I can't get over the 40 from Reggie Wayne and 27 from Rice that's just crazy.

It was so nice to see that Boldin can still catch a ball and even better that he did it in the end zone but in the end it still wasn't enough. I can't get over the 40 from Reggie Wayne and 27 from Rice that's just crazy.

Boldin was good last night, that might get him and Flacco going

The Dallas porous secondary says "you're welcome" to all the Reggie Wayne owners.

Boldin was good last night, that might get him and Flacco going

Yet in the 2nd half he was non-existent again. But even scarier was just how non-existent Ray Rice was again. I mean he was not even in the game except to block it appeared.

Killed me in my other league. Along with Dwayne Bowe. Rice has really been a disappointment.
Yet in the 2nd half he was non-existent again. But even scarier was just how non-existent Ray Rice was again. I mean he was not even in the game except to block it appeared.

except on the final drive he started looking for him, it was strange.

ok it's game time!

I need 61 from Gronkowski!

thank you Deion Branch, once again you are playing a big roll on team TSQ

OEM trails by 1 point...looking for 3 wins in a row!

Ugh ib my other league had I started S Rice over Bowe I would be in the playoffs. I know its not THP but its killin me haha. Would anyone else have started Sid Rice over bowe this week?

Ugh ib my other league had I started S Rice over Bowe I would be in the playoffs. I know its not THP but its killin me haha. Would anyone else have started Sid Rice over bowe this week?

Nah, Bowe was the clear choice. Don't beat yourself up over that one.

Thanks broski. Still stings lol.
Nah, Bowe was the clear choice. Don't beat yourself up over that one.

It basically comes down for GG as win and your in. Of course it has been that way the last 2 weeks too. Scoring 100 points each week and losing is tough. So is that computer adjusted tie she got earlier in the year which was a win until Tuesday. That changed everything.
I thought it was a family effort with the team, not anymore?

Back