Contest - 2nd Annual 12 Days of Holiday Cheer

Entries keep coming in. We are so glad that so many are enjoying this contest.

With so many prizes, how could anyone not enjoy this contest? I'm stoked for the start on Monday! This is going to be a blast!

So what prize(s) is everyone drooling over the most?

CG 15 wedges, and that incredible Bettanardi (sp) staff bag. Of course that's not a slight at anything else, just those two caught my eye first.

I love this contest. Making twitter so much more fun and im sure we will have some very happy forum members.

Is my entry in? Should we retweet the contest every day for extra entries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think all the prizes are awesome, but i particularly think the cobra offering is pretty dang cool!

HAHA always trying to get a leg up!

*curses self for not thinking of that sooner*

I love this contest. Making twitter so much more fun and im sure we will have some very happy forum members.

Is my entry in? Should we retweet the contest every day for extra entries?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just sent my entry in! I just had the hardest time putting my entry in 50 words or less. Thanks again THP and companies

i just saw that Nike golf tweeted the contest on twitter! that's big time. here comes another huge wave of entries.

Spoiler
i'm happy and sad at the same time. i don't like the odds anymore but i like seeing everything busy!

i just saw that Nike golf tweeted the contest on twitter! that's big time. here comes another huge wave of entries.

Spoiler
i'm happy and sad at the same time. i don't like the odds anymore but i like seeing everything busy!

that is big time! I may have to sign up for twitter now just to get that extra entry

I think I agree with you. Having a go at the 'secret release book' is really cool
i think all the prizes are awesome, but i particularly think the cobra offering is pretty dang cool!

exactly what I did but the more I see the content, etc on Twitter the more I think I'll be an addict.
that is big time! I may have to sign up for twitter now just to get that extra entry

I think I agree with you. Having a go at the 'secret release book' is really cool

i mean, who knows what might be in there. it's a really cool prize. all of them are cool, and i'd be pumped to win any of them, but that one's pretty slick.

and truly a one of a kind prize....at least for a little while
i mean, who knows what might be in there. it's a really cool prize. all of them are cool, and i'd be pumped to win any of them, but that one's pretty slick.

exactly what I did but the more I see the content, etc on Twitter the more I think I'll be an addict.

i do look at some people's twitter pages for baseball and football information. I'm sure I will follow some golfers too. That's it I'm going to sign up...

Betti and B-Stone bags have my eye. Also, the 10doz golf balls.

Just registered. Good Luck to all! And Also a Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year to all!

There is nothing on the list that I would run away from. I would feel bad if I won any of the iron sets and especially the Burner 2.0's. If I was forced to pick just one thing on the list that I really want it would be the Bridgestone bag! But you would HAVE to force me to pick, because I would love love, LOVE to add any/all of them to my arsenal!

This contest grabbed a noob off of twitter. I look forward to what THP has to offer!!!

I'd say winning any of the prizes would be awesome but the Burner 2.0's and the Cally 3wood and GPS really have my eye. Oh heck who am I kidding they are all just so cool...like that Bridgestone Bag... ok I'll stop.

WEDGES....if you can try and save those wedges for me!! :)

Finally got entered! I am so pumped! Hopefully I didn't screw up my entry somehow I am eyeing the Bushnell Prize!!

Ok I want like 90% of it I'm not gonna lie.

Lol. Guilty! Such a cool contest though. And with so many people signing up, need all the help we can get!
HAHA always trying to get a leg up!

*curses self for not thinking of that sooner*

OK so I really don't tweet too much. I hit the retweet button. Is that all I had to do plus put my forum name at the end? How is THP going to see my tweet? Also does my email have to have my forum name and does that count toward the 50 words? This email is hard because before I knew it I had 78 words and I hadn't really said anything.

OK so I really don't tweet too much. I hit the retweet button. Is that all I had to do plus put my forum name at the end? How is THP going to see my tweet? Also does my email have to have my forum name and does that count toward the 50 words? This email is hard because before I knew it I had 78 words and I hadn't really said anything.

We got your entry and your retweet, you are set.

Back