Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

IT IS OFFICIAL! I just sent my email to golergal about the outing. I can't wait to spend some good times with all of the THPers on this site!

Awesome man. Congrats on making the plunge!

I can't believe that I missed that shindig with the tea and the elevators. Won't happen again this year.

I can't believe that I missed that shindig with the tea and the elevators. Won't happen again this year.

i don't think you had a choice setho! how about going easy on the fish offering for dinner next time. you ate your weight in fish dude, that's never a good thing.

IT IS OFFICIAL! I just sent my email to golergal about the outing. I can't wait to spend some good times with all of the THPers on this site!

Superduper news! Yo are gonna love it dude. Get ready to have a ball and hit a ball and test tons of equipment and meet & make buddies for life :thumb:

BOOM!!! well done dmb, every time i saw you posting in here i was hoping it was gonna be this post.

did you find a roomie yet?

I think SW FLa

Glad to hear you are coming dmb!!

Heck yeah bro! Glad to have you along for this! Save your money and hopefully we will get 2 for 1 at iBar again this year.

i don't think you had a choice setho! how about going easy on the fish offering for dinner next time. you ate your weight in fish dude, that's never a good thing.

Nope, I was pukeing into the toilet while everybody was still working on creating the next days hangover. That fish was sooo good though.

Heck yeah bro! Glad to have you along for this! Save your money and hopefully we will get 2 for 1 at iBar again this year.

Nope, I was pukeing into the toilet while everybody was still working on creating the next days hangover. That fish was sooo good though.

2 for 1 for the trip again.

The comedy around the I-bar is freaking hilarious. You got the likes of one-t, tc, uncledaddy, & hanks just kills me with their off the cuff humor :laughing:

thats excellent news!

Misc.
Anybody under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Rates will be extended for those that want to check in or check out early or late.
Childcare services are available with Kids Club Wednesday-Saturday from 10 am- 4 pm. The ages for the camp are 5-12.
THP Outings are available for golfers of all skill levels and men and women alike.

Palm Beach Gardens is home to fabulous beaches and shopping as well as this amazing resort that most will never want to leave.

To check out this fabulous resort and spa, go to their website at www.pgaresort.com

*The $50 Champion Course Upgrade fee has been waived.
*i-Bar is once again offering all THP Members 2 for 1 drinks during their entire stay.

1118418827_qEx8y-L.jpg

you doofus' didn't know that already! damn skimmers!

I did know it already....I wouldnt think JB or GG would make us pay full price for drinks and I am sure PGA National loved us dropping money there. Just saying its excellent news, getting people more excited

hahaha....its 9 a.m.

leave me alone! :)

lmao!! Thats funny. One-T welcome to JB's posterization wall. hahahaha

yeah, I have been a part of it for a few days now...where have you been? this is his second one.

I think the plural of doofus is doofi. Just sayin.

you would know that wouldn't you maney?

negative rep added, lol (j/k)

haha, that so looks just like you too dude! you are freaking jeff overton. time to bag some forged mizzie's and step your game up.

awesome news DMB, can't wait to meet you!

lay off the fish this time and you won't have to worry about missing it!

haha, that so looks just like you too dude! you are freaking jeff overton. time to bag some forged mizzie's and step your game up.

overton would never play Forged Taylormade irons would he?

you would know that wouldn't you maney?

negative rep added, lol (j/k)

haha. I just like adding i to the end of everything and saying it is the plural version (TC...i)

yeah, I have been a part of it for a few days now...where have you been? this is his second one.

well then your now in the wall of shame lol, welcome

well then your now in the wall of shame lol, welcome

hey, those who haven't committed to outing aren't welcome in here, lol

your avatar makes me laugh. you eat there don't you?

Back