Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

awesome news DMB, can't wait to meet you!

lay off the fish this time and you won't have to worry about missing it!

overton would never play Forged Taylormade irons would he?

ddec that is one busy post! I look forward to it to.

hey, those who haven't committed to outing aren't welcome in here, lol
your avatar makes me laugh. you eat there don't you?

ahhh...bye

hey, those who haven't committed to outing aren't welcome in here, lol

your avatar makes me laugh. you eat there don't you?

Whatever Lee Westie Man Lover! I'll commit like the player to be named later in a Yankees 12 player deal.

ddec that is one busy post! I look forward to it to.

had to catch up on all the early action this morning in this thread.

well, it's cold here right now, all i can think about is the warmth, and wind blasting of pga national.

well, it's cold here right now, all i can think about is the warmth, and wind blasting of pga national.

15 when I woke up this morning.

now doubt, come may i am gonna need this trip to PGA national. I am a NE sales rep so when I start traveling in April I just go to colder spots...ugh!

Wussy. My drive to school was at -9*F the whole way

Gimme some of that PGA

what, were you driving a horse drawn carriage? -9 outside doesn't mean a thing when you're in the car.

and come get you some of the PGA! it's all right there, waiting for you.

Yeah! I live in North Carolina Piedmont! We aren't supposed to see teens and single digit numbers here!

*i-Bar is once again offering all THP Members 2 for 1 drinks during their entire stay.

The group must not have drank enough last year if the bar is still in business AND willing to offer 2 for 2 again. As all my fellow Cleveland natives say 'There's always next year...'

The more I read this thread the more I want to make it to the outing. I even have enough Air Miles for a free flight... I unfortunately used up all my vacation time as I'm going to Florida in April. This is killing me. On a side note, are most demo clubs available for lefties ??

It has nowhere to go man.

I want to play golf so badly right now it isnt even funny. I dreamt of going 2 under through the bear trap last night

were you playing from the ladies' tee? dude, the bear trap's scary from the tips, into the wind. they really aren't long holes, but throw that wind in your face and it's sketchy! i was lucky to come out of the bear trap at 2 over. i think it will be much easier if the wind's calm though.

Wussy. My drive to school was at -9*F the whole way/QUOTE]
come on thainer we know Canada uses Celcius and not fahrenheit! But thanks for the conversion, I haven't done that math since 2001.

The more I read this thread the more I want to make it to the outing. I even have enough Air Miles for a free flight... I unfortunately used up all my vacation time as I'm going to Florida in April. This is killing me. On a side note, are most demo clubs available for lefties ??

I used miles last time to fly down. There some lefty gear, but it is difficult to obtain a large number of them. GG and JB try their hardest to get LH stuff though.

the more we have there, the more stuff we'll see dude. i would love some more lefties as it does make it easier for team THP to acquire demo items. i think we had 5 or 6 drivers, 5 or 6 fwy woods, 3 to 4 different irons, 3 to 4 different wedges, and 3 to 4 different putters. yes, there is stuff there to hit for sure, but there can be more if we represent. if we had 5 of us there, that would mean 10%, that's a huge argument to be made for more lefty gear.

were you playing from the ladies' tee? dude, the bear trap's scary from the tips, into the wind. they really aren't long holes, but throw that wind in your face and it's sketchy! i was lucky to come out of the bear trap at 2 over. i think it will be much easier if the wind's calm though.

I don't think I could have played the bear trap 2 under from ladies tees in that wind.

Im begging you guys to try and keep this as some semblance of a thread about the outing. Frankly nobody cares what the Celcius temp is in Canada unless you are comparing it to what it will be at the outing. Nor do they care about what it is in A$$vegas.

I know people are excited and this is a thread for that excitement, but many times because it turns into a chat room type of atmosphere, those looking for information get lost. Thank you all.

sticking with weather....will it be more humid or about the same down there in May as it was in Sept?

Im begging you guys to try and keep this as some semblance of a thread about the outing. Frankly nobody cares what the Celcius temp is in Canada unless you are comparing it to what it will be at the outing. Nor do they care about what it is in A$$vegas.

I know people are excited and this is a thread for that excitement, but many times because it turns into a chat room type of atmosphere, those looking for information get lost. Thank you all.

ok boss, but i don't recall talking about the temperature here.

Weather in relation to the outing: What can we expect in FLA in May? Am I going to need to stock up on Anti Monkey Butt? We gonna have a bunch of swamp a$$ Robert Garrigus look-a-likes out there?

Back