THP Style At the Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We always want to show off our THP spirit at the PGA Show each year and this year is no different. While we believe each one of our staff has some THP shirts, and maybe a hat or two, GG and I decided to step it up a notch this year and add a little something to the mix.

This year each member of the team will be given a special jacket that the fine folks at Sligo Wear made up for us. No reason to be cold at Demo Day or walking the show floor anymore.

The custom Sligo Track Jacket will be worn and have the THP logo as well as slogan featured on it.

Mens
sligo-track-jacket-black-L.jpg

Ladies
sligo-track-jacket-white-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
THP uniforms. I like it!

damn, I knew I should have wrote a better review for the staffer position!

thats awesome!!! THP is always doing something to outshine the rest. I love this idea!!

Those are sweet! Class act.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Judging by how cold and WINDY it was at Demo Day last year these are going to get a lot of use. We wanted to do something for the team and we thought the jackets would be a great idea.

They need to make women's clothes :D

but these jackets looks great!!

damn, I knew I should have wrote a better review for the staffer position!

thats awesome!!! THP is always doing something to outshine the rest. I love this idea!!

No. Kidding.

That is freaking awesome! Congrats to those few lucky enough to rock these!

I wish you guys could see me jumping up and down right now! You rock Sligo!

Those are very nice looking!! Way to go Sligo! Are there going to be plans to make those available for sale at some point or is it a one time deal just for the THP staff for the PGA show?

Sweet! thanks Sligo and THP for the custom duds!

Those are very nice looking!! Way to go Sligo! Are there going to be plans to make those available for sale at some point or is it a one time deal just for the THP staff for the PGA show?

Not sure as of yet. This was just something to say thanks to the guys and get them all excited before we bring down the hammer and put them to work. Working the show with THP is not easy. So get them happy and then they are less sad when the work has to be done.

Totally kidding of course....kind of.

But with 2011 coming up soon, never fret, we will have some exciting new things in the store I think.

nice jackets

Not sure as of yet. This was just something to say thanks to the guys and get them all excited before we bring down the hammer and put them to work. Working the show with THP is not easy. So get them happy and then they are less sad when the work has to be done.

But with 2011 coming up soon, never fret, we will have some exciting new things in the store I think.

JB smiles like he knows what we are going to go through, but we have no clue. This comes at a perfect time because I NEED more Sligo on my well chiseled body (read flabby from winter fat).

I have no doubt working the show is lots of work and very stressful, but I think it would be a good kind of stressful. Just to think of all that is going on there would be overwhelming, but very exciting. I can only hope that one day I'll get to experience it first hand myself. Especially looking so stylish!

You and GG have outdone yourselves again! THP will be lookin' awesome!

Sligo unis! NICE! How cool is that? You guys will look sharp.

Awesome, you all will be "Stylin' and profilin'" as Rick Flair would say.

Nice looking jackets! I can't wait for them to show up in the THP store!

Great looking outfits and a touch of class I might add.

Those look great! I hope something like that shows up in the THP store.... wink wink nod nod

Back