I don't know what's up with that WR. I just found the instructions and pasted here for someone who asked, but have not tried to do it. Not sure I want all my twits going everywhere, lol.

I think you can undo it if you decide it's not your cup of tea...

I think you can undo it if you decide it's not your cup of tea...

Good point. I may go for it, seem's like it would make thing easier adding pic's and video to the twit side.

SmallvilleKC. I'm thinking mine will be pretty boring for the most part! At least you won't have to worry about my stuff clogging up your pages . . . at least for now, hahaha.

@pedagoguePUNdit

I haven't read back on this thread - but are any of you competing in the contests for Bubba's 12 days or Rickie Fowler's birthday-present (signed Puma hat)? I think you might have to Tweet your posts in. I was going to post in the giveaways... but wasn't sure if it was better left for the Twitter thread. Check out @RickieFowlerPGA and @bubbawatson on Twitter for details.

I haven't read back on this thread - but are any of you competing in the contests for Bubba's 12 days or Rickie Fowler's birthday-present (signed Puma hat)? I think you might have to Tweet your posts in. I was going to post in the giveaways... but wasn't sure if it was better left for the Twitter thread. Check out @RickieFowlerPGA and @bubbawatson on Twitter for details.

i saw those and bubbaclause started this morning. i thought what you had to do was quite silly myself, at least for day 1.

does blind9 tweet?

Uh no I had to find it on their FB. For some reason I couldn't get Twitter to find it either.

My twitter is Clintk50 There's a lot of good stuff on there if you figure out who to follow. And Bubba Watson always has something funny going on.

I'm actually working on the Twitter thing. I started to tweet, but never got the hang of it. We're definitely getting back into it. We follow a bunch of pro golfers. Fun stuff. Paula Creamer used to be pretty good at tweeting (& responding) - does she still tweet? Who else r u guys following - anyone you'd recommend?

Twitter is hysterical this morning.....IJP, Bubba, and Westy are all going back and forth about IJP's pants, Westy's waist size, etc. Best Zing of the day is Westy telling IJP 'my waist size is actually 42, not 44. I lost a bit of weight carrying you at the Ryder Cup' Boom!

Twitter is hysterical this morning.....IJP, Bubba, and Westy are all going back and forth about IJP's pants, Westy's waist size, etc. Best Zing of the day is Westy telling IJP 'my waist size is actually 42, not 44. I lost a bit of weight carrying you at the Ryder Cup' Boom!

I'm glad that the Holiday contest forced me onto to Twitter. I actually enjoy seeing the banter back and forth. Didn't think Westwood was that big!

Westwood even made a crack at himself going to the dentist lol

I don't even understand WTH Westwood is saying half the time. What's a boffin? What does, "banging chubb! Won't need any needles" even mean? How about an 'old cribber'?

I don't even understand WTH Westwood is saying half the time. What's a boffin? What does, "banging chubb! Won't need any needles" even mean? How about an 'old cribber'?

lol I was wondering that same thing. Must be english words.

My wife is a big brit fan, she sent me an english-to-english translator. A Boffin is an intellectual! I had to look back through old tweets, but it appears 'chubb' is a person. Still working on the last one!

edit: To crib = to plagiarize!

I keep getting people following me that I dont know. Is there a way to remove them or keep people other than those I know from following me?

I keep getting people following me that I dont know. Is there a way to remove them or keep people other than those I know from following me?

Yes, you can set your account to private. It most likely happens when you post something that gets re-tweeted by someone. They figure he seems like someone to follow...etc...

You can also block users.

Find me @BobbyHix
Just getting started with all of that though.

Back