Piretti Teramo Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This one just arrived at THP today for some testing and I know that there are quite a few center shafted putter fans on here. I wanted to take some quick shots and put them up for people to see some of the details.

1129466920_oz5SD-L-1.jpg

1129469002_GYw6j-L-1.jpg

1129469450_ydo7v-L-1.jpg

1129467975_GWyK5-L-1.jpg

1129467426_nbtv8-L-1.jpg

That's one nice looking putter club! I'll bet is smooth as silk off the face.

stunning! they have the coolest logo.

That's sweet. And yes, I am one of the center shaft fans!

A request: after testing, can you compare it to the Si3? That's the one I am considering adding to the bag.

The milling on the face looks amazing. I like that its center shafted too.

• Admin

A request: after testing, can you compare it to the Si3? That's the one I am considering adding to the bag.

Sure, but I can tell you that they will be quite different. One having that soft insert and the this being a non-insert variety.

Piretti does an amazing job, based on the pictures.

Interesting. I like center shafted putters. I just never found one that I fell in love with.

Mike did a great job on these, I love mine.

Super soft feeling carbon and the midnight black is just crazy gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a sharp looking putter! All these posts showing new and custom made putters is really giving me the bug to go out and start my research on my new putter. Too bad the local practice greens are still covered in snow or I'd go roll a few myself!!!

Very nice looking putter, although the milling marks on back of the face seems to take away from the overall quality. This could just be the lighting and angle though.

Not a huge fan if center shafted putters. They just don't catch my eye. I do like the logo in the face though. Looks sharp.

Pardon the stupid question, but it that face balanced? Is it even possible to have a face balanced center shaft? Sorry, noob questions, I know.

Very, very nice, I putt with a Scotty RedX2 and have recently began to research milled faced putters as I am no longer satisfied with the feel of my insert faced Scotty. I am becoming a better putter and am looking for the added feedback of a milled face putter. Looking forward to the reviews.

6 to 12! that thing is very sessy looking.

Shes definitely a looker! There is something about that gorgeous logo and the Italian name that reminds me of a high performance Italian sports car. Thankfully, the price of these puppies are attainable and you don't have to worry about being accused of a midlife crisis splurge!

Sweet putter! I love the finish and color. The milling on the face looks great!

Very nice looking putter, although the milling marks on back of the face seems to take away from the overall quality. This could just be the lighting and angle though.

I agree with this - the mill marks on the cavity detracts from looks somehow. BTW, does Piretti have custom stamping?

Smoking Hot!

I'm not really much for eyeing the putters but that thing looks delicious

Love CS putters and this one is a beauty... for those commenting on the face and cavity milling I think the flash may have been playing havoc with those. If you look at the putter on the Piretti website that don't appear to be nearly as pronounced...

http://www.pirettigolf.com/putters/?putterR=t-mb-cs#t-mb-cs

I saw this putter and it reminded me of my Si3! it is a gorgeous putter. Hey JB i would be glad to compare it to my Si3 if you want to send it this way...haha

I saw this putter and it reminded me of my Si3! it is a gorgeous putter. Hey JB i would be glad to compare it to my Si3 if you want to send it this way...haha

The Si3 is the first thing I thought of when I saw it too!

Back